This Page

has been moved to new address

are you pregnant? link up your bump!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: are you pregnant? link up your bump!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

are you pregnant? link up your bump!



I have lost track of how many of my blogging friends are pregnant - there are just so dang many!

To celebrate all of the beautiful babies of 2011 (and their mamas!), I thought we could do a link-up! All you need to do is link-up your blog below and then visit whoever you'd like. (Everyone loves to have buddies to journey through pregnancy with, right?!) Just link-up your blog's url, don't worry about linking to a specific post (unless you'd like to). That way your visitors will get whatever is fresh!

I've left lots of space in the linky for you to enter your title... so when you do so, enter your name, blog title, AND your due date so you have the option to visit people who are going through pregnancy at a similar stage as you.

Feel free to let your other expecting bloggy friends know about this link-up too - I will leave it up until the end of the year. Let's see how much of the pregnant sector of the blogosphere we can round-up!!

Also, while we're on the subject of pregnancy and babies... here are a few of my best pregnancy and birth posts from the archives in case you are new here, or in case you'd just like a refresher:
Alright my beautiful mama-to-be friends, happy linking! Here's to healthy, happy pregnancies... and lots and lots of amazing, adorable babies in 2011!! 

glowing with you,






p.s. Feel free to right-click and copy the image url from above if you'd like to use the image in a post. I'm not going to make a button at the moment! :) And if decide to write a post, please make sure to leave the link in a comment and let me know so that I don't miss it!!



adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2011
do not reproduce without written permission


Please leave your name, blog title, and due date:
example: Adriel @ the mommyhood memos (due Oct 7)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 8, 2011 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

Oh!! This is so fun! I can't wait to read the other ones! I have TONS of expecting friends, too. It's so crazy! In our church there are 5 of us (like, out of 35 people there are 5 pregnant women. Talk about baby boom!)

 
At April 8, 2011 at 1:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw dang...I had Phinneas last September or I would totally link up!!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

LOVE this idea! Thanks for coming up with this brilliant idea!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome idea! Can't wait to connect with other expecting bloggers!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 4:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oops, just realized I didn't link up as directed -- I'm Micheline and my due date is 9/8/11.

 
At April 9, 2011 at 1:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I guess we're supposed to put our name and due date in the title box? Sorry!

My name is Jaime and I'm due 10/01/11

 
At April 19, 2011 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Jen L said...

Oops, twice! I somehow linked up twice, and I didn't put my name/due date on the linky. Can I blame it on pregnancy brain, yet? I'm Jen, and I'm due towards the end of November or beginning of December. Our US is on May 5th, and we'll find out our EDD then. Thanks for the linky fun, Adriel!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home