This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

shout outs!

What a week! I am taking the Problogger 31 Day Challenge to Build a Better Blog with the SITS girls (along with many of you) and am learning so much. I’m also discovering so many amazing and talented women that I want to give shout outs to this week!


:: First, if you have never been to my favorite blog, Enjoying the Small Things, please do. You will fall in love. Read Kelle’s post about the preciousness of bedtime with her girls or about her time doing what she was born to do during her weekend away in Orlando. The Orlando post brought tears to my eyes.

:: Next, go tell Kayla at My Bella Baby congratulations, because she just announced that she has a bun in the oven!

:: Asashia at A Practical Mom has a new Facebook fan page. She’s a great mama – go and show her some love!

:: Tamara at Eh! Good Looking Baby wrote a beautiful post about how her daughter Isla carried her through a difficult day. I think any mom could related to this sweet post.

:: And then visit Dean and Tori: Inn Love to see their Levi and her gorgeous photography. He is an absolute heart-melter. {Just like my Levi.}

:: The Mombshelter wrote about turning 32 – a woman after my own heart. Love this post (and love this year of my own life too).

:: And if you get hungry along the way, please check out Jaime’s post about raw baby food recipes at The Baby Who Lunches, and then Melissa at Another Lunch to see the most adorable frogtastic bento lunch you’ve ever laid eyes on. (She is so creative and talented!)

I also wanted to introduce two great blogs that I’ve found through #31DBBB:

:: Jennifer at Momma Made it Look Easy writes about how to raise your daughters with moxie (a must-read for mommies with girls… but us mommas of boys can learn from this one too!).

:: And then there is Lynda at Daily Window – one of my new heroes! This woman is smart and generous! She writes about photography and blogging among other things… Check out her post on free action resources if you’re like me and wanting to learn more about digital photo editing. And... a must see post that she has spent hours on so that you and I can subscribe to all the great 31DBBB blogs by niche with a simple click! (They are pre-sorted by topic: family, cooking, photography, crafts, blogging, health, humor, etc. etc!) Go there... and thank her while you're at it!!


This week on the Memos:
:: If you're new to the Mommyhood Memos, a couple of the best posts (judging by the most reader participation!) from this week were about the "mama badges" we earn doing ridiculous supermom feats, the "baby steps" we take to become better moms, and an ever-growing list of hilarious names we call our kids.


And lastly, it's not too late to enter to be featured on the Memos next week! {Get the details here.}

Dear mommy-friends, I hope you enjoy these great finds, and please tell them I sent you when you visit! If you're new here, thanks for stopping by the Memos! I look forward to connecting. And how about you? Do you have any favorite posts from this week that you'd like to pass along?



P.S. Thanks so much to Baby Boberg for the Versatile Blogger Award!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At July 23, 2010 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy social parade! Cute blog!
Come follow me back :)
Gros bisous
Frenchy

http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Lynda said...

Thank you so much! What a thoughtful post. I always love it when blogs call out other blogs. :)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

Yay you're doing the blog hops!! Let me know how it goes for you!! I didn't do them this week to give myself a break. They really do take some time!!

 
At July 24, 2010 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for the shout out. I'm off to check some of these other links.

 
At July 24, 2010 at 1:42 AM , Blogger Sassy Sites! said...

CUTE BLOG!! I'm your newest follower! Visting yours from Sassy Sites... :)

 
At July 24, 2010 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Naturally Creative Mama said...

Can't wait to go check out all those cute blogs!Thanks for stopping by my site, I'm following you back!
katy
www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

 
At July 24, 2010 at 3:57 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

I changed my mind & I'm doing the Follow Me Chickadee one because it's new!

 
At July 24, 2010 at 4:46 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Hello! I found you by way of The Girl Creative on the New Friend Friday hop, but I'm also on BF, SITS, so I recognize some of the blogs you've mentioned. :> You have a great site here! I'm off to go check out some of the other cute sites you've linked to. Have a wonderful weekend! :>

 
At July 24, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog, will definitely be back :)

 
At July 24, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Amy J said...

It's always good to find new blogs...I've seen a couple of these. Also, today I received an award for being a new follower, and I passed it on to you! I really enjoy your posts and the way you narrate things.
http://jamcjohnsonfamily.blogspot.com/2010/07/one-lovely-blog-award-that-is.html

 
At July 24, 2010 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from social parade follow on friday! I look forward to reading your blog.

Kari @ http://shining2save.blogspot.com

 
At July 25, 2010 at 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the shout out! you are the dearest of dears!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Getrealmommy said...

Oh congrats, such a sweet moment. Remember it. Before long it is gonna be "MOM" with an eye roll :(

 
At July 26, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Tori said...

Thank you Adriel! That was so sweet of you! And yes, our little Levis are definitely heart-melters :)

 
At July 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! This is an amazing list! I especially love how you give a little info on the post as well as the blogger. Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home