This Page

has been moved to new address

mommyhood memo # 10: you know life has changed when...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: mommyhood memo # 10: you know life has changed when...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

mommyhood memo # 10: you know life has changed when...

...instead of having songs by U2 or The Cure stuck in your head, you now walk around all day with "I'm a Little Teapot" or "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" running through your head on repeat.


And announcing this week's winner chosen by my handsome husband Ryan......... 


Cameron from Ingenue Mom! 


She said: 
"You know your life has changed when you take a picture of your baby's poop diaper just to show your husband what he missed." 

Make sure to visit the Ingenue Mom and tell her well done! Ryan's choices for this week's runners up were Mommycrat and The Planet Pink. Great memos ladies!!!



And now... If you want to link into this week's mommyhood memo meme, here's how:

1) Write a post with your own mommyhood memo one-liner. It must begin with “You know life has changed when…” And it must be no longer than one sentence. (Check out some examples here if you need some inspiration.)

2) Add the mommyhood memos button to your post:

The Mommyhood Memos

3) Link it up here anytime during the week while the linky is open. Important: please link up your relevant post (not your blog home page) so that the guest judge can easily find your entry!

That's it! No mandatory follows or mandatory comments... But please do visit as many other linked blogs as you can, and tell ‘em I sent you! And of course, feel free to encourage your own readers to write a mommyhood memo as well! 

At the end of the week, I’ll have a guest judge choose the "winning" memo and then I will feature your mommyhood memo and your blog link for the rest of the week at the top of my side bar! (Isn’t that so fun?!)

NOTE: This week I am going to try something different. I'll use a "blog hop" linky, meaning that you can paste the html in your own post and your readers can also join in... just make sure to copy over the three "steps" from here into your post (let's not call them "rules" *grin*). You can also enter your own memo here without adding the "hop" part if you'd prefer. Just link in your post here and don't worry about the html part. Clear as mud? 


So… dear mommy friends, let the mommyhood memo-swapping begin!



P.S. If you're going to join the "hop" so that the linky thumbnails show up in your post, don't forget to copy the three "steps" from above, send your readers to my sidebar to get the grab button for their post, and copy the html code from the linky (see below).

Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At July 20, 2010 at 3:17 AM , Blogger Kayla said...

Hi Adriel, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love reading all of your posts and seeing photos of your adorable little boy! :)

Kayla
www.mybellababyshop.blogspot.com

 
At July 20, 2010 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Adriel I love the first one about singing about the teapot instead of some good old U2! Ha! That is so funny and realy true! I always get the Weels on the Bus stuck in my head! I like Cameron's also! Very funny! Just voted for you! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

 
At July 20, 2010 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Asashia said...

I agree with Mama Hen---I could sing the Wheels on the Bus while sleeping, with If you're happy and you know as the runner up!

 
At July 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Louise said...

I'm a Little Tea Pot was one of my favorites when I was little - I can't wait to teach it to my little one :)

Also - you can ignore my email re the Linky - whatever the issue was, it obviously fixed itself as I managed to link up (very wierd).

And I was so excited to see I was a runner up! It's the first blog contest I've (almost) won :)

Have a great week!

 
At July 21, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

Oh hilarious!!! I'm glad he liked that!! I've been trying to think of mine for this week....

I tend to sing "He's got the whole world in his hands" to Isis & then I fill in everybody's name, you know, "he's got mommy & daddy," "he's got little baby isis," etc. so then during the day I'll see somebody or meet somebody & sometimes I'll seriously think "He's got Diana & Tom in his hands..." and it goes on all day. Ridiculous.

 
At July 22, 2010 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

I wrote one on my blog but the linky won't let me link it up for some reason. I keep getting an error :(
www.crystalizedreflections.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Adriel Booker said...

these are so funny! love them......

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home