This Page

has been moved to new address

sweet sleeping child-O-mine: funny face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: sweet sleeping child-O-mine: funny face

Thursday, July 15, 2010

sweet sleeping child-O-mine: funny face


In honor of how much we all love nap time, I'm starting a new photo series called sweet sleeping child-O-mine. Actually, it's mostly because I'm {almost obsessively} in love with how adorable my little guy is when he's sleeping. Isn't it ironic that when they're awake we just wish they'd have a nap, and when they're asleep all we want to do is go and scoop them up and kiss and cuddle them? {sigh}

I've got a bazillion photos of Levi sleeping, but I wanted to start with a couple of my favorites... Not because they are amazing quality photos {snappy, snap} but because it was an amazing moment... so freaking funny. Little gummer was about two months old here. Our sweet precious funny face...


I don't plan on this series being a weekly or scheduled thing... just every so often. Oh yeah, and for this one in particular I'm linking up with the paper mama's photo challenge, which is "make me laugh" this week.
The Paper Mama

P.S. Dear mommy friends, do you want to link up a photo of your sweet sleeping funny face? Then link up here! If you'd like the Linky thumbnails to show up on your post so that you can invite your own readers to join in the sweet sleeping funny face hop, then just copy and paste the html code into your post as well! (You can find the code at the bottom of the Linky where it says "get the code here".)




Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Betsy said...

Those are adorable. I have so few sleeping photos of Gunne - I was always too afraid I would wake him up!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 12:45 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Oh so sweet! And funny!! Sleeping baby pics are the best!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 1:12 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

So cute! I too have a million pictures of my little guys sleeping!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Adriel this is the cutest! Look at that adorable sleepy face! :) Cute! Cute! Cute!

Mama Hen

 
At July 15, 2010 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Love the picture. Gave me a good little chuckle. I LOVE sleeping babies. I have so many photos of my girls sleeping. Even after the toughest of days when you see your baby sleeping it just melts away all of the frustrations and makes you fall in love with that little one all over again.

I hope the naps are still going well. I needed that nap time as much as my little ones did. Even if I didn't lay down too. I just needed that time to regroup for the rest of the day.

 
At July 15, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Blogger HRH Mommy said...

Those photos are awesome!! I know exactly what you mean with the irony about wishing they were asleep when they're awake and wanting to kiss and cuddle them when they're asleep. I am so there!!

Love the sleeping with their arms up in the air. Wish I could sleep like that!!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger kt moxie said...

That is SO cute. Not only the lower lip all curled up, but also the Superman arms!

 
At July 16, 2010 at 1:17 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

So stinkin cute!! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home