This Page

has been moved to new address

wanna be featured on the mommyhood memos?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: wanna be featured on the mommyhood memos?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

wanna be featured on the mommyhood memos?

mommyhood memo # 9 
you know your life has changed when…
...you no longer have to clean under your fingernails because your baby's suckingwhich could rival a Hoover turbo-vac any dayhas left them "cleaner" than they've ever been before.


Do you want to be featured in the mommyhood memos? I’m now opening up this meme to other mommies that want to get involved and pass around a little ammo for a chuckle. 

I'm keeping this simple, so here’s how to link in:

1) Write a post with your own mommyhood memo one-liner. It must begin with “You know your life has changed when…” And it must be no longer than one sentence. (Check out some examples here if you need some inspiration.)

2) Add the mommyhood memos button to your post:

The Mommyhood Memos
3) Link it up here anytime during the week while the linky is open. (Important: please link up your relevant post, not your blog home page!) 

That's it! No mandatory follows or mandatory comments... But please do visit as many other linked blogs as you can, and tell ‘em I sent you! And of course, feel free to encourage your readers to write a mommyhood memo as well!


At the end of the week, I’ll have a guest judge choose the "winning" memo and then I will feature your mommyhood memo and your blog link for the rest of the week at the top of my side bar! (Isn’t that so fun?!)

So… dear mommy friends, let the mommyhood memo-swapping begin!


Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com



Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 1:40 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

Just linked up and linked up to my home page on accident, sorry! I don't know how to change it, either

 
At July 13, 2010 at 3:03 AM , Blogger Louise said...

What a great idea - hope you get lots of bloggers sharing their moments :)

 
At July 13, 2010 at 9:33 AM , Blogger mamahood said...

this is such a great idea!!! Just did mine =)

 
At July 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

I hope you don't mind, I linked up a second one I thought of and I couldn't wait to share it!! It is a personal 'struggle' of mine that regularly haunts me in our household!
What a fun meme!!

 
At July 13, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Very funny Adriel! This is a great idea! I look forward to reading everyones! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

 
At July 13, 2010 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Pam said...

I am loving this, Adriel. I needed a good laugh after today's bedtime struggle with the baby!

(And thanks for the advice about using google reader the other day--so much better now!)

 
At July 13, 2010 at 11:26 PM , Blogger The Planet Pink said...

Hey, thanks for letting me know about the replies in Disqus! I was meaning to test that and hadn't gotten around to it yet, so you saved me some time! I think I'll put a note above the comments to remind people to subscribe if they comment!

And I'm loving this Memo hop - is it good or bad that I identify with nearly every single one? LOL

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home