This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs! (check out these other blogs)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs! (check out these other blogs)

Friday, July 9, 2010

shout outs! (check out these other blogs)



I wanted to share a few of my favorite posts from this last week... and promote some other mommy bloggers while I'm at it! I was inspired to do so by Cameron at Ingenue Mom, who does a "weekend reading" post that I look forward to every week. (I've found some great blogs through her recommendations!)

Hope you enjoy what I've found:

You will love this post on wee little Isaac's bill of rights (in honor of the 4th of July) by Ana at The Lyman Trio. So clever and funny.

I plan on starting to teach some simple sign language to my son soon, and so was really excited to see this post on Hannah's love for signing at her blog, Our Happy Home.

I've really been enjoying HRH Mommy's thought-provoking posts on the 25 Day Challenge over at M is for Mommy. I'm not going to link to any one post in particular, cause they're all really good! Have a look for yourself!

Natalie at Mommy of a Monster (I Mean Toddler) and Infant Twins wrote a wonderfully honest post on depression. I thought it very brave of her and hope you'll be inspired and encouraged.

I love the concept of getting our children volunteering and was thrilled to see this post on volunteering as a family by Amy at the Amy Sullivan Blogspot.

Big Fat Mama from Cooking up Faith with Big Fat Mama has done it again! She's written a great post about what God would say to mothers if he wrote us a letter. I loved it!

I also wanted to point you to a new blog by a friend of mine that I met through facebook when her sister directed her to the Mommyhood Memos: Jhen at From Here to Eternity. She doesn't have many followers yet, so hop over and "friend" her. She's on a great journey and I have a feeling that she's about to write about some amazing things...

And lastly, one of my current favorite blog's is by Cameron at Ingenue Mom. I know I already mentioned her up top, but I wanted to direct you to a couple of her posts that I especially enjoyed this week. She writes some tips about introducing solids to her little cherub (something I'm very interested in right now too) and also about increasing your blog comments (something I know you're all interested in *grin*).

Hope you are able to visit some of these blogs by these fabulous ladies! And while you're there, tell 'em I sent you! *grin*

Dear mommy-friends, are there any must-read posts that you've come across this week? Please share!


Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Asashia said...

I plan to check some of these out! Oh and the About Me post was wonderful!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 3:27 AM , Blogger Jhen.Stark said...

Wahoo... thanks for spreading the love!!! Also, thanks for listing these. I'm booking-marking them! I love what this blogging world is capable of doing... a whole 'lotta good!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 4:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out Adriel! :D

 
At July 9, 2010 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

Thanks for the shout out! I look forward to checking out the other blogs!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 5:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love this idea! I'll keep this in mind for next week :)

 
At July 9, 2010 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Maddox Muay Thai said...

Hey Adriel,

You have an award waiting for you on my blog. :)

http://thesunnysidewalk.blogspot.com/2010/07/two-awardsme-really.html

Have a great weekend!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger HRH Mommy said...

Adriel, Thank you so much for mentioning my blog in your post. It's so gratifying to see that people read the posts on the challenge and find them inspiring. I've been meaning to tell you I pulled your button and included it on my Links page.

Just love the combination you find between fun, light-hearted writing and more in-depth writing that inspires. Keep doing what you're doing!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

Adriel...thanks for the shout out to my blog on such an important topic!! I appreciate it more than you know :)

I do something similar to what you are doing here, but I do mine on Saturdays...and you're right -it's a fantastic way to find new blogs to check out! I already read a few of the blogs you mentioned, but will definitely check out the others!!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home