This Page

has been moved to new address

feelin' mellow yellow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: feelin' mellow yellow

Thursday, July 1, 2010

feelin' mellow yellow

I recently found the paper mama’s blog and just love her weekly photo challenges. I figure I’m a great first-time-parent (meaning I’ve already taken a bajillion photos of Levi in his short five months on the outside) and so why not use a few of them to join in the fun and meet some other snap-happy mommies?


So… her challenge this week is themed “yellow”, which I love. (Just looking at the thumbnails entered with yellow woven throughout makes me happy… try it for yourself. *grin*) My yellow photo entry is one I took of Levi when he was about 6 weeks old. It’s not the most “flattering” photo of him, but I think it’s hilarious. Ryan and I were busy burying him in his furry friends and playing dolly with him… meanwhile he was fading fast and drifting into la la land. By this stage he was so tuckered out that he couldn’t even hold his head up any more. I’m quite sure he was just tolerating his crazy momma and his eager daddy, but it made for a pretty funny photo.

And, just for fun, here are a couple more photos from the “ducky shoot”... 





Hope you have a fabulous, sunny day.



Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com

Wanna join the challenge?
The Paper Mama

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At July 1, 2010 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute! My son Daniel has that same duck bath! Well...he is too big for it now, but he took baths in it when he was littler!

 
At July 1, 2010 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Adriel these pictures are so cute! I love the last one! All of them are adorable! Thank you for your sweet comment today! I can't believe that I am already at the point of having to worry so much about how the world is.I wish they could stay in our arms always so we can keep them from the unkind people. Have a great night!

Mama Hen

 
At July 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

The second and last ones melted my heart!! SOOOO sweet!

 
At July 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Mrs. Mother said...

Oh my goodness, what great pics. I love the one of his yawning.

 
At July 2, 2010 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Kris said...

So sweet. The one of him yawing is so priceless.

 
At July 2, 2010 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Baby Boberg & Parents said...

Oh he is just such a handsome man in yellow! Love that sweet face peaking out between the stuffed animals!

 
At July 2, 2010 at 5:13 AM , Blogger ~Lisa~ said...

Love it! And you've been awarded the Sunshine Award. Please stop by my blog to receive your award!

 
At July 4, 2010 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Ok, these photos cracked me up! My fave was the 3rd photo. I love the curtain glow behind him.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home