This Page

has been moved to new address

it really is a shameless plug

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: it really is a shameless plug

Saturday, June 26, 2010

it really is a shameless plug

So... I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm registered over at Top Baby Blogs and they have just reset their counters. What this means is that newbie bloggers like me actually have a chance to get a ranking among the big wigs! :) So here's my proposition... if you're diggin' the mommyhood memos, would you please take a moment and vote for me? I figure, even if only a third of you do... it launches me right onto the front page while it's still early in the game. Now wouldn't that be so super fun?!

Just clicky clicky on this pretty little button...

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

And you know mommy friends, as much as I want a good ranking... I bet you do too. Let me know if you're registered (leave your link in a comment) and I'll gladly vote for you as well. It would be my pleasure. :)

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! We're going camping... weeeee!

7 Comments:

At June 26, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Cooking Up Faith said...

Hey there...thanks for stopping by and joining in my book club!! I clicked on the link to vote for you, but couldn't find your blog. Do you know what # you are? Good luck!
Big Fat Mama

 
At June 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Adriel Booker said...

yeah, love that book! and... the click on the link IS the vote! :) you did it right!! (last time i checked i was about 50 or so.) thanks!

 
At June 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is an interesting blog, American Aussie.:) I went ahead and voted for your blog, hope it rises soon. You've had lots of positive affirmation so far though, so I think you'll do great.:)

 
At June 27, 2010 at 1:49 AM , Blogger Louise said...

Hey there,

I gave you a vote - and I've voted for you before because I love your blog. I just registerd about two days ago on Top Baby Blogs, so I'd love a vote back if you like me too :)

 
At June 27, 2010 at 2:48 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Yay! I of course voted for you...I also recently signed up...can you vote for me too?!

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=Natalie

 
At June 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Smellyann said...

I clicked =D

 
At June 27, 2010 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Cooking Up Faith said...

Just came back to check...glad it worked! While I'm here, I'll vote again (if it will count it twice. :) Have a great night!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home