This Page

has been moved to new address

i heart... SOOKIbaby {baby fashion}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: i heart... SOOKIbaby {baby fashion}

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i heart... SOOKIbaby {baby fashion}

Getting a 5 month old to model baby clothes is... impossible. But I just wanted to share one of my favorite Australian baby fashion designers with you: SOOKIbaby. Levi has their little owl shirt and it's definitely one of mommy's faves.


Can't say Levi was successful in showing off the front of his shirt very well... but we sure tried.


(And the super cute jeans are from BabyGap.)


Love,  l o v e,  LOVE,  L O V E  the baby fashion from SOOKIbaby. Check it out and support a fab Australian company!






If you enjoy The Mommyhood Memos, please vote for me: Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
(You can vote for me once per day.)

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At June 22, 2010 at 5:23 AM , Anonymous Mel said...

Super cute!! It makes me think I need another little guy. ;)

 
At June 22, 2010 at 8:45 AM , Blogger ~Lisa~ said...

Awww too cute. And the shirt is too (=

 
At June 23, 2010 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

So cute! your little guy is so cute! I am now following your blog!

 
At June 23, 2010 at 1:48 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh he's adorable! My son's name is Hudson but Levi is a name we seriously considered.

 
At June 23, 2010 at 6:53 AM , Blogger HALEY WILLIAMS said...

I just wanted to let you know I was so inspired by your blog 'letters to levi' that I'm starting one for my daughter - who's already 2, but what an amazing gift to them when they grow up.
I love your blog & thank you for following mine! :)

 
At June 23, 2010 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

What a cutie, love the little outfit.

 
At June 23, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Bobbie said...

Oh man, that sure is one Handsome little man there. So adorable. Love your blog. I am visiting from MBC :)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home