This Page

has been moved to new address

i heart... George {baby fashion}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: i heart... George {baby fashion}

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i heart... George {baby fashion}

I'm lovin' these little shorts by George at the moment:


They are so preppy and funny to me, but I really love them on him. We have a navy blue polo shirt that goes really well with the shorts... but both together in one outfit is just a tad bit *too* preppy for me (and makes me think I'd also need to tie a sweater around his shoulders). I prefer to pair them with a plain white onsie tee instead. (My favorite are the onsie tees from Just One Year by Carters.)


In other news, big boy five-month-old thinks he can stand up all by himself... momma was entertained and nervous to let him. I had one hand snapping photos and the other ready to catch him just outside of the frame.


He sure was amused... and it made for a very impressive little baby fashion photo shoot, don't you think?


Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 3:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a cutie patootie! Levi reminds me of my niece, Kiana. She's 8 months old, has been crawling (not army crawling, up on her hands and knees) since 5 1/2 months, and now she's venturing into the land beginning to walk! They just grow up too fast!

 
At July 7, 2010 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Asashia said...

We had those same shorts when Little Bit was younger---but I am more of a prep so we went with the polo!

 
At July 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooooo - tell him to slow down! (and yes, he is adorable in those shorts - I think the navy polo would be nice too - maybe just for a picture?) Tell him also that his Gigi loves him!!!

 
At July 9, 2010 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

I love those shorts!!!

Oh my gosh standing like that!! Isis cannot do it at all yet! I think she's just way too huge. And she has really small feet! I get nervous when I see her little bitty feet & her big huge legs. I feel like she'll never be able to stand! haha but today we did have the first time where I sat her up to play on a blanket with some toys & I walked in the kitchen & grabbed a banana & walked back (this was like 2 seconds or less) & when I came back, she was playing on her belly holding some toys. She hadn't done that yet quite so fluidly or swiftly.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home