This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs!

Friday, July 16, 2010

shout outs!




It's time for some shout outs! Check out some of my favorite posts from others' blogs this week:

:: Lisa from Korean American Mommy posted a recipe for dark chocolate madeleines... and although I can't say I've had much time for baking recently, the photo of her son alone made me want to make and eat these!

:: Queenie from the Planet Pink has been on a roll this week! Check out her great posts on coupon confessions and no through traffic. Love!

:: Feel like you haven't had time to work out lately? Julie from And Baby Makes Three shares a humorous look at working out with a baby.

:: I've been finding more and more photography blogs lately and want to share one of them with you. Mandy from It's a Beautiful Life takes gorgeous photos of her family... and I love this bath time one in particular.

:: The Theta Mom always has great posts... my favorite from this week is birth order parenting. It's sure to solicit a giggle and a few nods of agreement. Check it!

:: And how cool is this? Kristy from Skinned Knees {best blog title ever} has a form on her site for prayer requests. If you need prayer you can fill out the form on her blog and she will pray for you personally. Love! She also has a knack for photography and a stinkin' cute lil boy. Go say hello!

:: And lastly, another photography blog: Shawntae from The King and I has one of the cutest kids ever and does a great job capturing him through her photos. Check out chicks dig scars. {And can someone puh-leeeze buy this outfit for Levi??!}


From the memos:

Social networking:
  • I've joined BlogFrog this week. If you're on, find me! And while you're at it come and join us in the Ingenue Mom's Community
  • Also... I'm twitterpated. Yup, I'm there, again. You can now find me at my new twitter: @mommyhoodmemos. 

And finally, thank you lovely ladies for the awards this week:

Dear mommy friends, did you find any must-read posts this week?



Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 16, 2010 at 2:15 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Aw! Thanks so much for the shout out!! I'm going to check out some of your other fave's right now! :-)

 
At July 16, 2010 at 5:31 AM , Blogger HMCinCali said...

Thank you for the wonderful shout outs! I want to make those choc cookies from Lisa from Korean American Mommy! And I joined two photo blogs.

You did kinda scare me as I thought I lost a day - LOL

 
At July 16, 2010 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

I look forward to checking out those blogs! Hope you have a great day!

 
At July 16, 2010 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Theta Mom said...

Thanks so much for the linky love! And I'm glad you got a good laugh from the post - I love to do that from time to time. ;)

Looking forward to checking out these other recommendations!

Have a great weekend!!

 
At July 17, 2010 at 12:29 AM , Blogger ~Lisa~ said...

Thanks Adriel! You're doing a fantastic job with your blog. <3

 
At July 17, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger The Planet Pink said...

Thanks for the shout out! See ya over at Blog Frog!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home