This Page

has been moved to new address

i heart... Cotton On Kids {baby fashion}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: i heart... Cotton On Kids {baby fashion}

Thursday, July 22, 2010

i heart... Cotton On Kids {baby fashion}

Every little boy needs to have a cowboy shirt right? That's what I said when I saw this one at Cotton On Baby. I'm only sad that Levi doesn't yet fit into the vintage alligator skin cowboy boots that Gigi found him. {"Gigi" is Grandma Gwen - Levi's grandma, my mom.} We'll have to spread out the cowboy cuteness over a couple of years I guess. 


{drool spots sold separately}


Oh, and I should mention that I found this adorable little shirt for $5.00 on Cotton On's clearance rack. If they had had another size up I would have bought a second one so he could wear it that much longer. That's how much I love this little boy tee. So adorable. And the cuffed jeans? Old Navy.


Love us? Vote here!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on 

TopBabyBlogs.Com

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At July 22, 2010 at 1:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Old Navy is awesome. That's really all Isaac wore growing up, and Baby Boy will be comfy and cute in the ones I kept. There's just something about littles in tiny blue jeans. They're heartbreakers! :D

 
At July 22, 2010 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

oh my goodness, i love that shirt!!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Cute!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 2:14 AM , Blogger Chelsea Pearl said...

That's so cute! I can't wait to buy my LO his first pair of cow boy boots and a cow boy hat. Although I have found that babies look adorable in anything that looks like something for an adult but made mini. Adorable in anything really.... :)

 
At July 22, 2010 at 3:25 AM , Blogger Baby Boberg & Parents said...

Thats a great buy for $5. Adorable! Murphy has a Gigi too. (Great Grandma)

Gave you an award on my blog. Come by and check it out!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 7:38 AM , Blogger The Planet Pink said...

Pretty darn cute!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, he's a doll! And you gotta love the drool! My seven month old always has a ring of drool around her neck - its kinda gross! I love your blog and I'm your newest follower! :)

 
At July 22, 2010 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Nicole Carpenter said...

Your son is so ADORABLE... and I love that t-shirt!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog on my SITS day! I ADORE your blog (New Follower!). Let's keep in touch... xoxo

 
At July 22, 2010 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Bethany said...

Precious! I'm so glad cowboys are making a comeback! LOL!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about that! My email is jflettner@gmail.com. I have never thought to add my email to my blog, so I guess I need to do that soon. Have a good day!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 12:42 AM , Anonymous naomi mcgill said...

i actually miss cotton on kids now that i'm back in america again. and everything bonds for kids. you're a lucky momma ;)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home