This Page

has been moved to new address

how is it?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: how is it?

Friday, November 26, 2010

how is it?

Wasn’t it just yesterday that my sweet little boy couldn’t even hold his head up on his own or roll himself over?

So how is it that today he is riding a bicycle?


And nearly walking on his own?


And playing the drums?


And jumping waves?


And taking long strolls on the beach?


And wrestling with daddy?


And crash-tackling cousin Jackson?


And taking rides on my shoulders?


And waving bye-bye?



And sitting on big boy swings?


And getting cuter and cuter... and more hilarious by the day?


Dear friends, what is your child doing lately that surprises you?

loving it all,







adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At November 26, 2010 at 4:21 AM , Blogger Livy said...

They really take off with learning new skills around 8 or 9 months. Laney is now just about 13 months and she is constantly surprising me with the things she does and understands.

 
At November 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

Ohhhh - what cute pictures!! Time goes by way too fast. I hope you are enjoying your time in the States (silly me - I KNOW you are!).

 
At November 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the pics... so cute! It goes so fast. My little boo is just about 11 months and I love how she talks in her baby talk way, carrying on a whole conversation.

 
At November 27, 2010 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Emma said...

He is so cute and I'm loving the pictures! My girl is 8 now and has been sick this week so has reverted to being cuddly! Whilst I want her to get better a.s.a.p I must admit to loving the cuddles!!! xx

 
At November 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anne said...

The pics are so cute and your boy has the potential to be a part of a rock band. My baby is still a baby so I can't wait for the day that he will do something great that will surprise me and my husband.
Early Pregnancy Symptoms

 
At November 27, 2010 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Super cute photo story! He sure is getting big!! I am sorry I have been absent from comment posting, I have been reading. He is adorable!

 
At November 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Just growing up in general! I just wrote Xavier a post on my blog because its his one month birthday. I want to freeze this time forever but I also can't wait for him to accomplish all these same mile stones...

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home