This Page

has been moved to new address

i heart... Nike Baby {baby fashion}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: i heart... Nike Baby {baby fashion}

Friday, November 19, 2010

i heart... Nike Baby {baby fashion}

It's been many moons since I've done an i heart {baby fashion} post.

But I found this photo in the archives and couldn't resist.

Look at my little dude in his Nike basketball hightops:


Seriously?

That kid is legit. And he's definitely half American. {swish}

It's so strange to think that some day soon he'll be towering above his mama and wearing shoes that are the size of small dogsleds. And possibly even playing basketball himself.

For now, I'll just enjoy his shoes still fitting in the palm of my hand.

Dear friends, Levi rarely gets to wear shoes... only for special outings and silly photo shoots. I suppose that could have something to do with the climate here. Heck, he rarely even wears clothes this time of year. How about you? Do you dress your babies in shoes?

just do it,







adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

Cuuuute!!! Robi wears shoes when we go out somewhere. Its getting cold here - plus he's obsessed with socks. Shoes are the only way we can keep socks on that boy. He'd much rather have the socks in his mouth than on his feet. Or, if he's only in tights (yes, boy-tights) he pulls on the toes until they droop over by about 3-feet. But during the summer he was shoe-less, definitely.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Brittany said...

Aidyn had TONS of shoes! We are big nike fans. Even though he has dress shoes, cas shoes, boots, etc.. he ALWAYS has at least one pair of Nikes for every size he is! :) They are durable and always look so cute on him!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

My second son's feet were SOOOO FAT that no shoes would fit. For about a year. Now he's tall, lanky and skin and bones. But for a while, he had "twist on" feet, hands, arms and baby pecker. So fun. :)

 
At November 19, 2010 at 4:19 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

I didn't used to put shoes on her until she started walking - there wasn't any point before that since she was so immobile.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love that picture of Levi!

Isaac really didn't wear shoes until it was chilly outside, and then my mom got him a couple pairs of those sock moccasins to keep his tootsies warm. We bought him his first pair of Converse when he wore size 5s and then a pair of squeaky shoes.

My brother and sister-in-law live in Hawaii, and they just got their daughter her first pair of flip-flops and crocs at age 1.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Tiffany Larson said...

Carter has a lot of shoes - it's my obsession for boys. And since his auntie works at Nike, we've got the hook up!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oooh I just love those little Nike's!! We have a pair too, but sadly, Bennett grew out of them and never really got to wear them.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are too cute! I didn't even bother to put a pair of shoes on Niall until he was 9 months old and now I make him wear them any time we leave the house. I don't know why- he isn't quite walking yet, but I guess I want to be prepared if he decides to ;)

 
At November 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

I totally dressed both my boys in shoes when they were babies. And I love hightops, I had the cutest pair of hightop converse for the boys! This picture of Levi is just to cute!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home