This Page

has been moved to new address

juggling one too many things

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: juggling one too many things

Monday, November 1, 2010

juggling one too many things

In my latest (failed) attempt at (overly ambitious) multi-tasking, we had many tiny casualties.




I was tempted to put my son on the floor and let him go to work. After all, I had cleaned the floors earlier that morning.




But then I remembered the sandy poo diaper from a few days ago... and changed my mind.




Dear friends, have you had any good blunders lately? Care to share?

broom in hand,







I decided to jump back on the bandwagon. 
Would you care to vote for the Memos?
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com


 Have you registered your blog here yet?






adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At November 1, 2010 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oooh ha ha! I have yet to have any blunders like that... but I'm sure they are coming!

 
At November 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Mimi N said...

I have blunders all the time, like last week my son missing his first day of basketball because I totally spaced that it started. My mind is filled with so many other things! Sigh...

~Mimi

 
At November 1, 2010 at 1:57 AM , Blogger Alexandra said...

Oh, please, as the mother of 3 boys, and much too time being left without adult supervision, there is not enough room in this little white box.

I love boys, as you can tell. ADORE THEM.

 
At November 1, 2010 at 2:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://tippycupanonymous.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-cant-believe-its-not-butter.html

The blunder just get more and more epic the older they get :D

 
At November 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Anonymous Maxabella said...

You can't really beat the cheerio floor disaster... unless it's 3 raw eggs. Groan!

Hello Adriel - I'm visiting from the Nestwork. You wanted to be Oprah for a day as well so I just had to check you out! Fellow Aussie mum here. x

 
At November 2, 2010 at 1:02 AM , Blogger Heather M said...

Hehe! I caught my little Love with his hand in the toilet, Thank goodness my husband had just cleaned it!

 
At November 2, 2010 at 4:10 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, that close up shot made them look like doughnuts! Dang, kind of sad they were just Cheerios. I'd have put my infant to work. :)

 
At November 13, 2010 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Amy said...

uh oh...my baby doesn't eat cheerios yet but I'm sure I'll have many of these mishaps when she does!! Just stoppin in from SITS so you don't think I'm some random person. :)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home