This Page

has been moved to new address

what's your hang-up?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: what's your hang-up?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

what's your hang-up?

Everybody has hang-ups. You know... Things that slow you down. Bumps in the road. Challenges that need problem-solving.


Levi's had a few hang-ups of his own lately.


He's on the go: Up. Down. Over. Under. Around. On top of. Below. Between. Behind. In front of.


My little explorer. 


It's just that every once in a while, his ambition wins out over his expertise. 


Notice that one hand has made contact while the other three extremities are still airborne:


Good effort son, good effort. Go for the gold baby boy. Mama believes in you. 


Dear friends, how are you dealing with life's little hang-ups these days? 

giggling,

P.S. Is it bad that instead of immediately coming to the rescue I went to find my camera first?



I decided to jump back on the Top Baby Blogs bandwagon. 
Care to vote for the Memos?
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 1:56 AM , Blogger Chelsea Pearl said...

oh boy lol those are some cute pictures :)
My little bugger doesn't get hung up on much these days (other than not being tall enough to climb on the counter tops)
I would have gone for the camera as well...I think it's natural. Just like when my son is having a melt down because I'm not giving him the camera I decide to take pictures of it :)

 
At October 21, 2010 at 4:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so precious! cant believe how quick he is growing up!!

 
At October 21, 2010 at 4:24 AM , Blogger Sarah P. said...

So cute! And no, definitely not bad you grabbed the camera first, he will appreciate it later in life, or at least that's what I tell myself when my kids are crying and I'm snapping pics. :)

 
At October 22, 2010 at 3:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those pictures are downright precious and adorable! You will appreciate these photos when Levi gets bigger. You will be able to look back, say "Aww!" and then peek over the photograph to see Levi coloring, running, jumping, growing! It goes by so fast. Treasure these memories <3 They are simply amazing!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous viviene said...

Oh! how i love this post!

And Levi is so cute! Youre one blessed mama! =D

 
At October 22, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger mdforkids said...

These pictures are adorable! He's determined and on the go :)

 
At October 23, 2010 at 12:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! Love that you went for the camera first. My kinda mommy! ;)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home