This Page

has been moved to new address

mommyhood memo #13: you know life has changed when...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: mommyhood memo #13: you know life has changed when...

Friday, October 15, 2010

mommyhood memo #13: you know life has changed when...



You know life has changed when...


...you and your husband consider it riveting entertainment to watch your baby fall asleep on the video monitor.


Not that we did that.


Ok, maybe on the first night. And the second. 


But not any more.


But honestly... it was super funny. And interesting. And cute. And...

{sigh}    ...we're totally first-time parents.




back to watching normal tv,












adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Getrealmommy said...

You know your life has changed when you consider 7am sleeping in! oye!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

{sheepish blush} I still watch my boys fall asleep! It is absolutely riveting and so beautiful :D

 
At October 15, 2010 at 10:33 PM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

We didn't get a video monitor, but our favorite time of night is listening to Georgia talk to herself before she falls asleep. Her little Minnie Mouse voice saying, "1, 2, 5, 5, 6, 7..." or "Goodbye Blankets, Goodbye Moon" is too cute to me.

 
At October 16, 2010 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Hahaha. I still do that. In fact, we have the same monitor and just bought a second one so that we can see our 4 1/2 year old. I guess it never gets old no matter how old they get - they are still adorable when they are sleeping!

 
At October 16, 2010 at 5:52 AM , Anonymous Ofthesea said...

So cute!!! My boy either goes out like a light or does not go gently into that good night.

Nothing to see here.

Move on, move on.

 
At October 17, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm pretty sure I'd be the same way... If only i had a video monitor!

 
At October 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

Oh I love this. One of my big regrets in terms of baby purchases is that I got one of the monitors that beeps if they stop breathing, but I NEVER used the movement part. I wish I'd just gotten a video monitor!! Maybe with the next one. I wish I could see what she was doing in there!!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home