This Page

has been moved to new address

zachary is a smelly pants

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: zachary is a smelly pants

Monday, October 4, 2010

zachary is a smelly pants

I have a riveting post for you today.

A few days ago I was checking out my blog stats and the demographics of my readers... and I came across the list of search item entries that have caused people to end up on the Memos.

Here are some of the more notable things people have googled that have landed them on the Memos:
  • bunny bear
  • losing your marbles while pregnant {I should have written that post... sounds profound.}
  • memos to hire babysitter
  • bear and wookie
  • cuddle, sleepy, child, love
  • dear levi lesson plans
  • pictures of sweet guys sleeping {This one's almost creepy.}
  • wookie-pookie
  • wookie wiggle {Ummmm....}
  • son named bunny bear {Really?}

And my personal favorite:
  • zachary is a smelly pants

I swear I didn't make these up. I copied them exactly how they were entered.

I just hope these people have found what they are looking for here... especially Zachary's friend (or maybe his little sister?).

That's all.

grinning,


P.S. I think this is the culprit of a lot of those strange entries. But still, why would you be searching for those words anyway??? Feel free to enlighten me.




adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At October 4, 2010 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Sommer said...

HAHAHA! That's hilarious! I've had some weird ones recently as well! Have you tried Google Alerts, as well? I find that one interesting as well!

 
At October 4, 2010 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Ah ha ha!! I love it! Hilarious!

 
At October 4, 2010 at 5:12 AM , Anonymous Jamie said...

I love seeing what people are searching for that lands them on my site. Sometimes. Sometimes I'm like REALLY? THAT's how you found me? And then I don't even know what to think.

 
At October 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Getrealmommy said...

So funny, a few days ago I was thinking of doing the exact same post. My favorite was "Experiments to do with live rabbits" HUH? I did a post about the velvatine rabbit once, so I guess that was what picked it up. STRANGE

 
At October 5, 2010 at 2:29 AM , Blogger lunablue said...

What's exactly is a wookie?

 
At October 5, 2010 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

This post was HILLARIOUS!!!!! Makes me want to go check out which google searches led people to my blog.

I hope you enjoy Mt Bachelor...not Hood. haha!!! (ooooops!!)

Yes, new traditions are fun. My parents will be here the first week in December - so we might do a little mini-Christmas here with them. It's been a while since we've celebrated together.

All in all - I know you'll have a great time.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home