This Page

has been moved to new address

the wanna-be halloween post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: the wanna-be halloween post

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the wanna-be halloween post

Because Australians don't really celebrate Halloween... And because it's in the 80's here... And because babies are just so cute in little hats...

I decided to share some of my favorite baby beanie finds on Etsy that would be the perfect centerpiece for a chilly night out trick-or-treating with the big kids... if Aussies did Halloween... and if it was about 40 degrees cooler.


available here

available here

available here
available here
available here


Arg! Aren't these babies and beanies just so, so cute??! Maybe I can think of an excuse to dress Levi up anyway...


Dear friends, what are you dressing your kids as this year?


lovin lil owly babies,





I decided to jump back on the bandwagon. 
Would you care to vote for the Memos?
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com



 Have you registered your blog here yet?






adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At October 26, 2010 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Jamie Kubeczka said...

Loving those cute hats!

 
At October 26, 2010 at 12:52 AM , Blogger kt moxie said...

I think the koala hat is my FAV!

 
At October 26, 2010 at 2:48 AM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

OM goodness I love the froggie hat! What a great prop for my baby photo sessions...hmmmm. Thanks for the leads!

 
At October 26, 2010 at 3:31 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Awww, those hats are too cute! Georgia is going to be a butterfly fairy this year. Mostly this means that we bought a $5 pair of pink wings at Walmart, and she's wearing them with her tutu and glitter sneakers.

 
At October 26, 2010 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love love love that sock monkey hat - ohhh I wish I still had a little baby to dress up. My kids are dressing up as Super Mario Bros Mario and Luigi - Princess Peach and one scary costume that I still don't know what it is.

 
At October 26, 2010 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Heligirl said...

OMG, how freaking cute are those little babies?! I love it. Sorry you don't get to share the Hallowed spirit down there. When I lived in Scotland, it was hard missing out on some of the simple things we did here in the states. Can you believe they don't celebrate the 4th of July in Britain? (snarky laugh).

The kids are going to be a princess and the frog. Sweetness was a frog when she was one. Mr. Man will wear that cute little costume and I got Sweetness a cute little princess dress. I'll be sure to post photos. :)

 
At October 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! If only Niall wouldn't rip his hats off every time I try to put them on him ;)

 
At October 27, 2010 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Those are all so cute!! I want some of those beanies! I think you should dress Levi up anyway!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

Oh my gosh I love the first one & the lion! Those are my favorites!!

Isis is being a unicorn for Halloween. I had other ideas, but that was the cheapest costume...lol maybe next year when I have a job I can be more picky!! haha

 
At October 29, 2010 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Laura Donaldson said...

awww so cute! i made our costumes this year, we are Goldilocks (my 4.5 year old daughter) and the 3 bears. You can see me and the kids in costume in my FB profile pic.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home