This Page

has been moved to new address

cleerly mommy kan spel reel good

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: cleerly mommy kan spel reel good

Monday, November 15, 2010

cleerly mommy kan spel reel good

I realized the other day that I'd forgotten to take Levi's nine month block photos. 


Because I knew that I couldn't be trusted to do them monthly, I had decided that I'd do some at three, six, nine, and twelve months... But apparently even taking them every three months is hard to pull off. (He's now half-way to ten months. Ooops.)


It's especially hard to get decent photos as he gets older since he will rarely hold still for more than a nanosecond.... making for a whole slew of out-of-focus snaps.


I wish I could blame his wiggles for my spelling. But that's a whole different issue.


Even Levi was less than impressed with me this time:



"Really mom? Nine MOTHS? Is that the best you could do?" said Levi, complete with his classic "scrunchie face".


Dear friends, I'll have you know that I did notice this mistake about thirty (mostly blurry) photos in and still had time to fix "moths"... But honestly, I'm still trying to find my groove! Because at the moment... Life. Is. Nuts. Are you with me? Do you have your groove right now... or are you trying to get it back like I am?

tryin real hard,







adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Chelsea Pearl said...

I'm always trying to get my groove back lol

 
At November 16, 2010 at 4:15 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

I'm with you. Lately I feel like the world somehow got away from me, and I'm grasping at straws to try to get back into control of it all. I think it's the holiday season - it makes everything speed up so fast!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless picture with those blocks though ... love it! And him. And you.

Gigi

 
At November 16, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

I had to laugh so hard - I know EXACTLY what you mean on all counts. I was really good about taking monthly pics at the beginning, but now I struggle to remember at all. And getting pics of that little boy is getting harder and harder. I confess once, taking a pic from Grandma and Grandpa of an outfit they sent him - I put my hand on his head and held it in place. Definitely not a picture for the blog or FB. haha! And groove? What the heck is that??? If he gets fed, his diaper changed, and a couple of naps in each day we're good...apart from that...what happens happens and what doesn't might happen tomorrow!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Amy Nielson said...

haha, nine moths is awesome. the days are still all a blur to me too & my little man is six months. it only slows down at night while everyone else sleeps & that usually results in me staying up way too late.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home