This Page

has been moved to new address

taking guest post submissions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: taking guest post submissions

Saturday, November 13, 2010

taking guest post submissions

I'm gearing up for a week-long work conference in Hawaii (I know, tough gig isn't it?) as well as a family trip to Oregon for a white Christmas (tra-la-la-la-la!) and I'm thinking about what to do with my blog amidst all the movement and time commitments and {gasp} sporadic internet access...


One of the things I'd like to do is have a week of Christmas-themed posts to kick off the first week of December (while I'm hard at work in Hawaii - grin). Specifically, I'd like to feature posts about creating family holiday traditions and teaching values through Christmas. So, things like: What are your special Christmas traditions? How are you intentional about celebrating? What are your favorite memories of Christmas growing up or with your own children? What are the values you hope to teach your children through the holidays and how will you do it? How do you keep your sanity during the holidays? What is your view on gift-giving? 


You see where I'm going with this, right? I hope to end up with a mix of posts (some light/fun, insightful, tips/how-to's, funny, etc.).


So, if you'd like to submit a post for publication during this feature week, please email me with an outline of your post idea (or an actual draft post if that's easier for you). I will pick the ones that I feel best fit with the intent and the feel of the Memos. All I ask of you is to let your blog readers know to come and visit the Memos on your day of publication!


Dear friends, please submit your interest by Friday the 19th of November. If chosen, I will need your finalized post with a photo and a short bio by Wednesday the 24th of November.

still dreaming of a white christmas,


P.S. To those of you who are regular readers (you know who you are!) I'd especially love to feature you and promote your blog. {smile} Please let me know if you're interested. x






I decided to jump back on the bandwagon. 
Would you care to vote for the Memos?
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com



 Have you registered your blog here yet?






adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2010 at 1:03 AM , Blogger Carol said...

I have to admit I'm slightly envious of the Hawaii trip....oh, what I'd give for a little of the Aloha spirit!

 
At November 13, 2010 at 1:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I too am envious, but we're having a taste of Aloha coming up to Oregon: my brother, sister-in-law and niece are flying up for a white Christmas! And me...I'm going to be trying my hand at making Christmas gifts this year for extended family.

 
At November 13, 2010 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Adriel Hawaii sounds like so much fun! I went when I was a child and loved it! I hope you are doing great! Have a super weekend!

Mama Hen

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home