This Page

has been moved to new address

auto-responder: vacation notification {woohoo!}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: auto-responder: vacation notification {woohoo!}

Monday, November 22, 2010

auto-responder: vacation notification {woohoo!}

Actually, these photos are not from our vacation. They're from a beautiful afternoon at our local pool/beach a few Sundays ago...

But in honor of the fact that we are well and truly on holiday now, I thought I'd post these holiday-ish looking photos of my boys.

Because, you know, they're just so dang cute.

And because I'm writing (and scheduling) this post about a week before we really are on holidays. (Yeah, I'm tricky like that.)

And mostly because Levi's grandma is always hanging out for more photos of her first grandchild.

These are for you Gigi... your favorite grandson and your favorite son-in-law. (And we'll see you in person soon!)

{those cheeks!}

{those eyelashes! and that little button nose!}

{who needs to be home for nap time when you can just crash out on the beach?}

{responsible mommy keeping my boys under cover of the shade... while i sunbathe of course.}


Dear friends, there's no real reason for this post other than to throw up a few photos in celebration of being on holiday. (And to appease Gigi of course.) But aren't you jealous that I live in such a beautiful place that my Sundays can look like this?

now relaxing with family,





adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 3:23 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Yay for getting to visit home!!! Have so much fun, and I can't wait to see all your posts when you get back!

 
At November 22, 2010 at 3:53 AM , Anonymous Jamie said...

I love that picture of your napping baby. I have various pictures like that of my kids, napping here and there. Yesterday, the baby napped in the cart at the grocery store.

And, yes, I am a little jealous that your Sunday looks that warm and pretty.

 
At November 22, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

um yes, jealous:) Looks so peaceful especially since your baby can fall asleep outside like that. I've yet to get my Daisy to fall asleep easily anywhere....in time hopefully. Glad you are enjoying or did enjoy some R & R!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Way too cute!! And look at that tent on the sand. Ha ha I love it!

 
At November 27, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Adriel! Life is good ... I got my Levi - fix. :) 10 more days ...

Gigi
xo

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home