This Page

has been moved to new address

do you have a bump or baby blog?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: do you have a bump or baby blog?

Monday, July 26, 2010

do you have a bump or baby blog?


Are you on BlogFrog? I've recently joined BF and am amazed at the level of support and community I've found as I've become active there. (The two communities I frequent the most at the moment are the Ingenue Mom Community and the SITS Community.)

I'd highly recommend for anyone to join up and find a community or two that you really love. It's a great way to learn and to contribute to others who are learning too. And--from what I can tell so far--it's also a good way to increase traffic to your blog, which of course is a nice bonus! {grin}

As much fun as I'm having with BF already, I've decided I want more baby... Oh Baby!

In light of that I've formed a new community on BF called Oh Baby! to connect mamas who have baby and bump blogs... 'cause at this stage in life, I'm all about the wee little bubbies.

If you are a preggo mama or a mama with littlies (or you just really like babies and toddlers) then please come and join up! I'd love to get some good discussions going about practical every-day topics like feeding, cloth diapering, navigating growth spurts, and more.

So mommy-friends, come join in! Find some new bump and baby blogs to follow and add to the conversation!


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At July 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Anonymous Lisa @ Grandma's Briefs said...

Good morning, Adriel (although in your part of the world, I doubt it's morning). I'm from SITS, the 31 Day challenge and was lucky enough to have you post just before me, so here I am to comment on your blog. And I love it! Beautiful photos, lovely words.

I'm glad BF is working so well for you. I'm well past the baby AND bump stage, as I'm a grandma (but hey, I'm a young one -- still a few years away from 50!). But I wish you the best of luck with the Oh, Baby! community. And the others, too.

Stop by for a visit sometime to see the other end of the parenting spectrum! :o)

 
At July 27, 2010 at 1:13 AM , Blogger Adriel Booker said...

Oh this is too funny Lisa! I just posted on your blog and here you are posting on mine. We must have been visiting at the same time, just over from BF. LOVE your blog, and with a name like that... I was hoping it "delivered". Not to worry, it does! Can't wait for more of Grandma's Briefs. :)

 
At July 27, 2010 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Adriel Booker said...

p.s. it's 1:13am and i'm tearing myself away from this place and going to bed. (31dbbb is way too fun.) new-mommy-who-desperately-needs-sleep-has-gone-crazy... but signing off for real now.

 
At July 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ohh cool, I will definitely check this site out! Thanks for sharing!!

 
At July 27, 2010 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Livy said...

Thanks for sharing. I joined the site. This makes it so much easier to find blogs.

 
At July 27, 2010 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

You seriously have the best ideas. I'm headed to your BF community now!!!

 
At July 27, 2010 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Melinda said...

Love your cute blog! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me on my TMC feature day! Your comment was so encouraging and kind. I really related to your comment "am I going to try to be a good mom or a perfect mom?" So true! I had that battle for so long and trying to be perfect just made me (and my family) miserable. I started my blog to share some of the lessons I learned the hard way! Hopefully I can save other moms some pain and frustration!

Enjoy your Sweet Inspiration! Too cute! Following you now and looking forward to getting to know you better!

 
At July 27, 2010 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I'm new to BF too, and will definitely check out this site. I'm amazed at how many amazing bloggers there are out there to connect with, and how they're so willing to share their expertise.

Love your header btw

 
At July 28, 2010 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Blog Frog really is so great! I think it's the one biggest thing so many new bloggers should take up!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home