This Page

has been moved to new address

dear God, thank you for the scrunchie face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: dear God, thank you for the scrunchie face

Sunday, November 28, 2010

dear God, thank you for the scrunchie face

Ninety-five percent of people that meet Levi think he looks just like his daddy.

This is pretty much the only time people ever say my son and I look alike:


I’ve dubbed it the “scrunchie face”.

When Levi does it, people giggle and say that it’s cute.

When I put it on it doesn’t really get me anywhere. But at least then I can prove that he is flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.

I like that.

Dear friends, who do people say your child looks like?

mama scrunchie face,






adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At November 28, 2010 at 12:48 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Lol, if Georgia didn't actually come out of me, people would never know she was my kid. Until they talk to her, of course, and her little spitfire personality reminds them that she's mine too. Really, Georgia looks just like Jeremy, almost no physical resemblence to me. But I hear that kids will go through phases where they look like one parent and then their face will change and they'll look just like the other parent. The scrunchie face is really cute!

 
At November 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

Cute! My Silas has a look that looks just like his dad, even though most of the time he looks like me (except for the blond hair!). :-)

 
At November 28, 2010 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That photo is too much! I love both of your scrunchie faces.

People always used to say that Q was a mini me of my husband, but as Q is getting older, they're starting to see more of me in him. Yay!

 
At November 28, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

LOVE IT!!! I totally love the scrunchie face, too! Everyone says Robi looks just like me...and he does, when you see my baby pictures. Z is totally jealous...so I guess we'll just have to have another baby, and hope that #2 looks like daddy. :)

 
At November 29, 2010 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

super cute picture and I def. see the resemblance when you do your scrunchie face with him:)

 
At November 29, 2010 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable scrunchie face! It's funny to hear who Isaac and Phinneas look like: Ty's side of the family say they look like Tyler, my side of the family all say they look like me. Me...I think they look like each other, and not really Ty or me. They have Tyler's ears (yay God!) and my chin, but then I'm at a loss from there :)

 
At December 8, 2010 at 6:58 AM , Anonymous Ronni said...

Everyone says my daughter looks just like me! We both had a head full of hair when born, and I think that's why. She looks like a big brown-eyed hedgehog! <3

 
At December 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

This is hilarious! Isis has a similar scrunchie face! I'll have to catch it in a picture & then post it so you can see!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home