This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs!

Monday, September 6, 2010

shout outs!

Guess what? 

Tomorrow the Moms Who Work {home & away} series is going to start! (How fitting for Labor Day, right??! I know, I'm clever like that.)

Over the next several days you're going to be hearing from work-from-home-moms, stay-at-home-moms, studying moms, working moms, business-owning moms... and even a dad! There will be tips, videos, writing... oh, it's all so exciting. There will also be a few posts mixed in there that include some of your comments and feedback about Moms Who Work... Because, let's face it, whether you work inside or outside of the home, it's no secret that moms work hard!

This series will be all about celebrating the choices of moms and families to do what's best for them.


This week's shout outs, yo:
I'm gonna keep this short and simple this week... There's a few blogs I want to share with you that I think definitely deserve a shout out:

  • The Bonnie 5. Have you visited the Bonnie 5 yet? Her gorgeous photography inspires me!
  • The Pioneer Woman. Hello, I'm new to the blog world. I've just been introduced to the mother of all mommy bloggers. If you haven't met her yet... do. Amazing.
  • The Lowe Family News. I found Jessica's blog trough the SITS girls and am so glad I did. Already I love this woman and her writing.  


From the memos:
If you're new here or have not had a chance to stop by yet this week, here are a few highlights from this week.




Link up your blog.
This is for you regulars on the memos! I've created a "mates" page and it's missing you! Please take a moment, leave your button, and link up your blog!



Coming up: 

  • New series on the memos starting tomorrow: Moms Who Work! Look for some fabulous guest posters...
  • Also, stay tuned for my guest post that will be published on Nirvana Mamma soon: I Wanna Be A Rockstar When I Grow Up. In the meantime, drop by and check out some of the other fabulous women guest posting there.




Dear mommy-friends, I'm dreaming a lot about Christmas lately. We're starting to make plans for a trip to Oregon for my first Christmas at home in five years. It will also be Ryan and Levi's first white Christmas (assuming the weather cooperates!). I'm so excited. What are you dreaming about right now?

dreaming of a white christmas,


p.s. Thanks so much to Angel from the Mommy Diaries and Emily from Family and Life in Las Vegas for the Blog with Substance Award. Too kind ladies, too kind. {grin}


Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 6, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

yup, I'm a big fan of the Bonnie 5 and pioneer woman! Great choices!! :-) I would totally upload my button if I had one...something I need to work on:). Hope you have a nice day off tomorrow!

 
At September 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh my goodness, are you the SWEETEST??!! You put my name in the same post as the Pioneer Woman? Cough, cough, choke... OK, my big fat head isn't going to fit thru the doorway now. LOL! Just kidding! WOW, you're so sweet to mention my name. A year ago I didn't even know how to turn my camera on. :-) I'm a total beginner, but it sure is a fun hobby!

You totally made my evening - thank you! :-) Have a wonderful week!

 
At September 6, 2010 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I literally laughed out loud at your mention of the "side ponytail!" I totally did that too - HA HA! :-) I had black hi-tops, but I think they were the generic brand. *sigh*

 
At September 6, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Hey Adriel, that is a great idea to have all the different kinds of moms write about their work. you are right, no matter which road moms are on, they are hard working people. You chose great blogs for your shout out! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

 
At September 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Livy said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one dreaming of this Christmas! I hope that you get your White Christmas. I think that would be one thing on a very short list of weather-related items I would miss if I moved to a tropical country.

 
At September 6, 2010 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Annette said...

Congratulations on your Blog with Substance Award. I'm looking forward to reading the blogs you've featured this week along with your guest post. Oh, and I love the Moms Who Work concept. I'll be joining in for that series as I just started going back to work too! We need to rally together!

 
At September 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

What part of Oregon??? I lived there for 10 years and my family still lives there. I am JEALOUS!!!! Whenever we get to visit (which is not often) I still get choked up flying over the "Sister Mountains"...there is a reason why they call it "God's Country".

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home