This Page

has been moved to new address

sweet sleeping child-O-mine: paparazzi

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: sweet sleeping child-O-mine: paparazzi

Monday, August 30, 2010

sweet sleeping child-O-mine: paparazzi

My child is famous on facebook. He's got to be one of the most photographed kids on the planet, celebrity children excluded. (Come to think of it, he probably could rival most celebrity babies on this one.)

For all the hundreds of photos we've posted on facebook... there are hundreds more that never make it past the folders on my hard drive labeled January, February, March... and so on.

Apparently even little Levi can get tired of mama's antics:

{"please mom, no flash photography" pleads levi at five weeks old.}

Dear mommy-friends, I'm trying to think of a clever question to ask related to this post and it's just not happening. So instead I'll go ahead and let you leave comments about how cute my kid is... even when he's asleep. (Don't you love those monkey jammies?)

up way past my bedtime,


Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At August 30, 2010 at 3:03 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I love his jammies! And I know what you mean about rivaling celeb kids in photos. I swear, I have at least a trillion photos of Bennett! It's crazy. They will thank us later, right?

 
At August 30, 2010 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Sassy Sites! said...

Oh my goodness! That's SO cute! I love his cute monkey jammies! OH.... it makes me soooo baby hungry! :)

 
At August 30, 2010 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Alana, Author of Domestically Challenged said...

Those jammies are SO cute!!

 
At August 30, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The first thing that came to my mind..."AAWWWW!!!!!!" He is adorable Adriel! And those jammers-yeah, my heart melted :D

 
At August 30, 2010 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Heather said...

I love sleeping baby pictures! And this one of your little guy...priceless. I love how he has his arm over his eyes like he had had a hard day.

 
At August 31, 2010 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Kayla said...

How cute! My husband and I are going to be picture crazy too when our little one is born. :) How can you not when they are that cute?

 
At August 31, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

Oh I definitely have one of these of Isis! I thought I was the only one who was crazy about posting pics on facebook!! My friend said to me the other day that Isis "is one well-documented baby!" haha

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home