This Page

has been moved to new address

i think we need a padded doorway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: i think we need a padded doorway

Sunday, August 22, 2010

i think we need a padded doorway

{my little jumping joey}
Do you ever get to the end of a day, absolutely exhausted from cleaning, organizing, cooking, washing, diapering, laundering, folding, planning, grocery-ing... and a thousand other "-ings"?

That was my day today: a full and extremely productive Saturday.

In fact, it was one of the most productive days I've had in a very long time. You know the ones... where you cross a few things off your "to-do" list that have been collecting dust on that piece of paper for a couple of months? {ahem}

That probably never happens to you.

No doubt you're much more on top of things than I am. {grin}

But enough about you. Back to me.

It really was a monumental catch up day around the house. Only another week's worth of those and I will be able to obliterate that dreaded list completely. But let's be honest... it's not gonna happen. So I'll just be pleased with today.

Pleased and exhausted.

To end a day like today, it seems appropriate to throw myself on the couch and be waited on. But since that's mostly likely not going to happen, the least I can do is end on a light note... Hence my reason for sharing my new favorite giggle video.

In my humble opinion it's a minute and a half very well-spent.

And you're wondering about all that rambling up to this point? That was actually my intro to the real reason for this post: incredible Levi cuteness and out-of-control baby (and mommy) laughter.

I dare you not to laugh along with us...




Dear mommy-friends, as most of you read this you'll be just starting your Saturday. May it be all that you're hoping it to be. I, on the other hand, plan to be enjoying my Sunday on the other side of the world... in my pj's until noon. And on that note, have I told you lately that I love you? Yes, mommy-friends, I love you. Thanks for sharing life with me.

tired but happy,




Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At August 22, 2010 at 2:39 AM , Blogger ~Lisa~ said...

OMG He is too precious. My son loved using his bouncing toy. The laughter is too cute! Happy Sunday to you mama.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 3:20 AM , Blogger JIll said...

OMG that is way to cute. That jumping toy looks so much fun. I wish we had a good doorway that we could hang one in our house. Little B loves his jumparoo but it is nothing compared to that. So fun. Enjoy your Sunday.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 3:47 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Those jumpey toys are hilarious, aren't they? Levi's video is so cute! Good for you for getting a ton of work done today - I have a list a mile long that I will probably let collect dust for another week. Enjoy your Sunday!

 
At August 22, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Amy Sullivan said...

Love, love Johny Jumpers...although, I always felt babies would bounce right out. Super cute laugh!

 
At August 22, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

What is that jumper thing??? Isis has a really crappy one & needs a new one!! I've been looking for something just like that!

 
At August 22, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

Oh Adriel what a cute video! He just kept jumping and laughing and jumping and laughing. I have such a big smile on my face! I know what you mean about feeling good when you can check the to do things off your list. I am exhausted so often from all the chores that need to be done. I try so hard to focus on my daughter and then it leaves the things that need to get done piling up. I hope you have a great weekend my friend!

Mama Hen

 
At August 22, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous Anne said...

Woah! It's very cute. My son loves bouncing too. Babies are so happy doing like this. I remember my cousin's daughter too. She loves in a swing and loved to be turned around until dizzy.

Early Pregnancy Symptoms

 
At August 23, 2010 at 12:31 AM , Blogger B In Real LIfe said...

how do you get anything done with all of his cuteness?! I would want to just sit and watch him jump ALL DAY LONG! :)
Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

So glad you "found" me through the blog swap with Melinda. I'm looking forward to digging through your blog...you seem to have a pretty good thing going on here :)

Also, I would LOVE for you to join Bad Mommy Rehab on monday. You can read about it at my blog.

Look forward to following you and your mommy memos.

brooke
www.binreallife.com

 
At August 23, 2010 at 4:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Huge smile over here! I love seeing Levi enjoying himself so much. We didn't have a good doorway when Q was that age, so it's fun to live vicariously through you guys!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Blogger mdforkids said...

Wow! That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! He is having so much fun and what good exercise :) Congrats on getting so much done, you awesome Mama...luv you too ;)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home