This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs! {to some of my fave readers!!}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs! {to some of my fave readers!!}

Saturday, August 14, 2010

shout outs! {to some of my fave readers!!}

Instead of promoting some great bloggers' posts this week... I'm going to promote some great bloggers!

These women are some of my top commenters... and I can't tell you how much I look forward to hearing what they have to say after I've hit "publish"! We've really started to get to know each other as we track with each others lives through blogland...

Of course there are many more, but for this week's shout outs I just want to highlight a few of the mommyhood memos regulars that have been tracking with me for a while now... I love you guys, and you help to make blogging so fun and rewarding!


Now, just one specific post I do want to pull out of the masses this week... If you missed From Here to Eternity's post on changing the world one blogger at a time, please check out her initiative to prepare "Tot Packs" for families in need. What a fantastic (and practical) idea! Love it Jehn. x

And wrapping up the week on the memos, a few posts you may have missed:

And finally, I'm so excited to introduce an upcoming series called Moms Who Work which will celebrate all moms who work... at home, from home, away from home, etc etc. I'll have a variety of very talented guest bloggers and we'll explore the issues that working moms face, whether they receive a "paycheck" or not. I'm really looking forward to this series... and if you haven't already, make sure to add your voice to the conversation!

Dear mommy-friends, I hope you enjoy some of my blogging buddies that I've chosen to promote this week. Of course there are many more of you... but these are the ones that were on my mind to highlight today. Enjoy!



P.S. I also wanted to say thank you to TV's Take for the Foxy Mama award this week! {blush} 

Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At August 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

Wow!!! Thank you for the shout-out. :) It's so fun to see your name (or blog name) pop up in someone's post. :) I can't wait to check out some the other blogs I am not familiar with (although, we follow many of the same blogs). I love reading yours - you always have something great to read.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Thanks for the shout-out! It was so cool to read the blog list and find my name there! Your blog is one of the ones I always scan my blogroll to find and see what you've written for the day. Keep up the good work!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Thank you so much for the shout!! I love love your blog, if you haven't noticed ;-). I'm really looking forward to your Mom's Who Work series. I'm going to love hearing from all of the guest bloggers. I always learn so much from other Momma's.

 
At August 15, 2010 at 4:00 AM , Blogger Amy J said...

Thanks for the shout out! I've been absent from blog visiting this week due to a crazy schedule, and it's always so great to see your name pop up on a shout out! : ) I consider your blog one of my "great finds."

 
At August 15, 2010 at 4:10 AM , Blogger Jhen.Stark said...

Excellent idea of shouting out to those who read your blog! Those are some excellent followers!

Thank you for spreading the word about "Tot Packs". It would be so interesting to see this things SPREAD!!!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 4:17 AM , Blogger JIll said...

Thanks for the shout out. I love seeing my name in print. It just made my day. I love reading your work and this is one of the first blogs I go to when I sign on.

 
At August 15, 2010 at 4:19 AM , Blogger The Planet Pink said...

Thanks for the shout out! Smooches!!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Louise said...

Thanks the shout out (I really tried to think of another way to say that based on the previous two posters - and then the more I thought, the more I couldn't) - I'm going to have to check out the blogs on the list I'm not familiar with (after baby lunch, because I hear her through the monitor now so blogging is over for a bit.... ). I also do plan on posting to your Moms who Work post - saw it earlier and think it's great, just wanted enough time to sit down and think a bit first :)

 
At August 17, 2010 at 6:51 AM , Blogger HRH Mommy said...

Thanks for the shoutout Adriel!! I have been MIA for a few days and have hardly been able to sit down with a cuppa tea to read my fave blogs - including yours. I just found this as I got a comment from one of your followers, who said "visiting through the mommyhood memo's". thanks so much!!

xoxo
M.

 
At August 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

Thanks for sharing my blog!! I'm just now getting around to catching up on all my commenting! I'm gonna check out these other fabulous blogs, too!!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home