This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

shout outs!


Oh what a week... a week where monsters (malware virus) ate my computer! But even though I've been frustratingly behind on my reading (among other things)... I still have found some incredible posts that I can't wait to share. So please, allow me...


:: Mom jeans? No thank you. Let's keep it together ladies... it's all about Getting Over the Guilt with Flyrish Foibles and Other Alliterations.


:: And I know I mentioned Melissa last week... but I can't help but give her a shout out two weeks in a row because THIS one is one of the best posts I've read in a looong time. Don't miss Confessions of a Dr. Mom's How Breastfeeding Broke My Heart. {warning: bring tissue.}

:: Erin, our favorite Nirvana Mamma, wrote I Am Mommy Hear Me Roar... and I'm just wishing someone would give her a microphone so that her roar would go even louder. Mmm... yeah.

:: Alyson from Common Sense, Dancing had a guest post on Ingenue Mom that you just have to read: When Moms-to-be Make Plans for Birth, God and Babies Laugh. I was an instant new fan.

:: Sellabit Mum writes about her daughters and how they will Always be Princesses... so how do we teach them to love themselves, be confident, and keep giving kisses to the mirror?

:: Mama Hen from Mama's Little Chick often writes about her precious father. Opportunities to Change a Life will leave you thinking about the legacy you want to leave.


I also want to say a big thank you to Mommycrat for the "Blogger Buddy Award"! You are a great blogger buddy too. {grin} Also, thanks so much to Angela at High Heels and Lipgloss for the "Blog With Substance Award" and Chelsea at Adventures in Vandyland for the "Lovely Blog Award". You ladies are a delight!


And guess what? I had a few other things to share today too... but like I said, my laptop (with a million draft posts on it... ahhh!) was eaten by monsters and I can't get to anything on there! So although I'm (happily) writing on my hubs' lovely macbook (I'm jealous), I'm also sad that I can't get in there... I guess what that means is that next week I might add a couple "old" posts to my shout outs... assuming I can get into that darn thing eventually...? {please send the PC-fixer fairy if you find her, ok?}


Dear mommy-friends, what have I missed this week? Seriously, tell me. Puh-leeze??




Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 8, 2010 at 4:53 AM , Blogger mdforkids said...

Thank you Adriel...so kind. Now I have a couple of new blogs to check out, thanks!

 
At August 8, 2010 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous tracy said...

You are so sweet. I am SOOO behind in reading blogs this week as I too have been attacked by a virus. Off to check out some new blogs. Have a great Sunday!
xoxo,t

 
At August 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Alyson -- Common Sense, Dancing said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out love! What a treat!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 1:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Adriel! I just got back from vacation and this was a lovely surprise to come home to.

Adding your other shout outs to my reader now...

 
At August 12, 2010 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

I always love your shout outs!! I haven't done my Friday links in 2 weeks & I've missed it!!! But last week was my guest blogger week & the week before I just had a crazy day & didn't get it done!! I'm excited about this week!!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home