This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

shout outs!

Before I highlight a few of my favorite posts and bloggers this week, I want to ask you to share a little bloggy love to these awesome women:

  • Natalie has almost broken the top 100 at Top Baby Blogs and Top Mommy Blogs. Go visit Mommy of a Monster, check out her blog, and then vote for her!
  • Mama Hen from Mama's Little Chick has just had her 100th post. Go congratulate her!



My favorite posts from this week:

:: If you haven't already checked out 100 Things I've Learned About Blogging from Mel at Adventuroo, then you need to do that ASAP. So funny... so good.

:: Queenie at The Planet Pink has written an awesome post called Someday that will touch your heart and make it swell with gratitude.

:: Potty training? Let Melissa at Confessions of a Dr. Mom give you some advice.

:: Jehn at From Here to Eternity wrote about Rolling With the Punches and taking time to enjoy her daughter. (You'll also enjoy her beautiful photos.)

:: Have you ever found yourself naked in public? Tabitha from Fresh Mommy has... and you won't want to miss her story about it: Crazy, Beautiful Life. (This is another one with beautiful photos.)

:: And lastly, a must read for you... so that you can pass on to your friends and husbands/boyfriends... When Someone You Love Has a Blog by Good Day, Regular People. You will be laughing and nodding in agreement the whole way through the post.

This week on the Memos:

You may have noticed already, but I've been working to add some pages (see the tabs above). Five out of the seven are now done! {grin} Check them out if you'd like... and be sure to at least go to my "community" page and add your blog into the linky there.

If you're new here, my most popular {commented on} posts from the week were: 
:: so this is what it feels like to have someone call you 'mama'?
:: breaking all the blogging rules: 100 things for my 100th post {about pregnancy, birth, and being a first time mom}

And lastly, thank you to Amy at The Adventures of JAMC for the award this week!

Dear mommy-friends, any favorite posts you'd like to share? Leave me your best post from this week in the comment section - I'd love to check it out!




Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM , Blogger Getrealmommy said...

What a sweet thing to do!

 
At August 1, 2010 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Jhen.Stark said...

Ok, so I always enjoy your posts which share other blogs because I always find a new blog to love! So this morning as I ventured off into your blog reading world, I found myself laughing hysterically, tearing up, and at one point, balling my eyes out! I'm officially a crazy woman this morning.

P.S. THANK YOU GREATLY for the shout out as a favorite post this week!!

 
At August 1, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

Ok I have been slacking the last couple of days on blogging - a LOT going on in my "real" life. haha but I'm catching up tonight & I'm checking out all these links!! You always find such great blogs! I love following you through the bloggy world!

 
At August 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Too Much Good said...

I love your blog and thanks for sending me over to such hilarious and sweet women. Loving all my new blogs in Reader this week :-)

And from one mommy to another, hope you enjoy my little story about getting stuck pumping in my car in our driveway: http://toomuchgood.blogspot.com/2010/07/working-momma-drama.html

 
At August 1, 2010 at 11:37 AM , Blogger ~Lisa~ said...

I've been meaning to tell you that you have the cutest idea's. Shout Out's are awesome! And the tweaks to your blog are nice (= What a great way to connect bloggers. Good job mama!

 
At August 1, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Blogger mdforkids said...

This is such a nice thing to do Adriel and a nice way for us to find new and wonderful blogs. Thank you so much for the shout! I've read a couple of the other posts you mentioned here and they are fabulous! Now off to read more:)

 
At August 1, 2010 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

This really is such a great thing to do, I really like all the new tweaks you have done to your blog! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

 
At August 7, 2010 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Gigi said...

hi! thanks for coming by my blog late last night! I appreciate the read. What a great shout out concept...I wish I had thought of it instead of my Surprise Stalker Saturdays!!! This is much more inclusive! Will be following along!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home