This Page

has been moved to new address

sweet sleeping child-O-mine: doll face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: sweet sleeping child-O-mine: doll face

Thursday, August 5, 2010

sweet sleeping child-O-mine: doll face

I took this photo was when Levi was a day and a half old and still in the hospital. He was the most gorgeous newborn. {Everybody said so... smile.} 

He came out... perfect. Beautiful.


The time stamp on the photo was 4:37am.

What was a woman recovering from a c-section doing up at 4:37am you ask?

Apparently she was busy being smitten by this doll face.

Can you blame me?




Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At August 5, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Absolutely not, I don't blame you!! You're right, he was absolutely perfect! Snap away Mama!

 
At August 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Amy J said...

Wow. Honestly, he was a beautiful newborn! He really does look like a little doll...so perfect.

 
At August 5, 2010 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Elsie said...

so cute! isn't it amazing how they go from that tiny little perfect bundle to a crazy bundle of energy?! Love it!

 
At August 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM , Blogger mdforkids said...

Wow...beautiful baby...no wonder you were and are smitten:)

 
At August 5, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Kelli said...

I remember not being able to sleep due to the excitement of admiring my baby's! Almost makes me want to have another after looking at your beautiful son!
http://www.happilyfrugal.net/

 
At August 5, 2010 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Blissful Bargainista said...

Omg...gorgeous baby! I can't wait to have another! It is such an exciting and special time. Thanks for this post.

 
At August 6, 2010 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

precious!!! looking back on old photos is the best!

 
At August 6, 2010 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Getrealmommy said...

Agree. He looks too perfect to be real!

 
At August 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

I feel like you're having baby fever. I totally am too. But having another is not even an option until I get a job - next year!! Augh!

But yeah I have some middle of the night pictures from the hospital, too. You're just smitten at that point & it's awesome.

 
At August 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

Wait, not that I'm not totally smitten now.

It's just all brand new!!

 
At August 6, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

I agree he does look perfect! What a great picture!

 
At August 7, 2010 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

He looks like a perfect little doll! After my first was born, I barely slept a wink for two days because all I could do was look at him and be amazed.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home