This Page

has been moved to new address

i heart... SEED {baby fashion}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: i heart... SEED {baby fashion}

Friday, August 13, 2010

i heart... SEED {baby fashion}

What is it about little boys and puppy dogs? 


It's a partnership that's just meant to be.




Combine that with stripes, and... it doesn't get much better.


I'm loving this little puppy print shirt and stripy pants from SEED... another fine Australian fashion icon. Who wouldn't love a company with the tagline: The future belongs to the things that grow. Love!



Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At August 13, 2010 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I absolutely love that outfit!! So stinkin cute.

 
At August 13, 2010 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Jhen.Stark said...

...and I heart your baby boy! He is precious!!!

 
At August 13, 2010 at 4:27 AM , Blogger Carol said...

Adorable! Makes me want a baby boy. I saw your sweet comment on Chelsea's blog (Adventures in Vandycamp). I'm following now.

 
At August 13, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger HRH Mommy said...

Adoooooooraaaaaableeeeee!!!!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 12:14 AM , Anonymous sellabitmum said...

Okay, he is as cute as they get.
xoxo,t

 
At August 14, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

That outfit is the cutest thing. EVER!

Stopping over from SITS.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

What a little cutie patootie! Darling!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

Super cute! I gave you the Blog With Substance Award today on my blog! I love your blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home