This Page

has been moved to new address

what's your favorite post?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: what's your favorite post?

Saturday, August 14, 2010

what's your favorite post?

will you please 
help me?


I'm working on updating my besties page with all my best posts so far. Of course I know my own personal faves, and I can see which posts are the most clicked from my Analytics, and the ones most commented on...

But I'm wondering...

Can you remember one or two of your faves from the mommyhood memos?

I would love to hear from you as I update my besties! Thanks in advance......... xx



Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

4 Comments:

At August 15, 2010 at 1:29 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

There are SO many I love. One of my faves- your post entitled "So this is what if feels like to have someone call you 'mama'".

 
At August 15, 2010 at 3:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My beyond beyond BEYOND favorite is your post on ankles (I think the original one was on 5/21). You had me laughing and grinning so much because it's such a reality! My favorite for sure...hands down!

My second favorite is a toss up between the breast feeding in public tips and the results of your camping trip.

Okay, so I pretty much love all your posts!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 3:54 AM , Blogger ~Lisa~ said...

I like the one where your sweet lil boy is in sunglasses and is a secret agent hehe that was too precious and witty (=

 
At August 15, 2010 at 4:05 AM , Blogger Jhen.Stark said...

I agree with Mandy- The "mama" one! Second fave, is the one where you had the "cuppa experience"

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home