This Page

has been moved to new address

apology

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: apology

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

apology

Hey friends. So sorry if you tried to leave a comment on my latest post: tricks and tips for how to decorate a nursery on the cheap (part 2). For some reason the comments were disabled. Not sure how that happened! Mommy-brain maybe? (That's my fall-back scape goat for everything at the moment.) But anyway, it's now fixed!

The good news is that I'm now feeling a whole lot less rejected... since I now know why I didn't have a SINGLE comment on that post! {boo}



Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2010 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

LOL, I would feel really bad too if I didn't understand why I didn't get a single comment! I use the mommy brain excuse for everything too LOL! Hope you are having a great week!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home