This Page

has been moved to new address

some "happy six month" photos... of my seven month old

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: some "happy six month" photos... of my seven month old

Sunday, August 29, 2010

some "happy six month" photos... of my seven month old

Dear Levi,

Here are a few of your six month photos.

Sorry that mommy's a bit late.



Happy seven months today son.

It has been a good seven months, hasn't it? {Best ever.}



Mama loves you, and thinks these photos capture how adorable you are...

...even if you were too busy chomping and sucking and examining and lifting and shifting to give me a smile.


I know how important the business of play is to you, and I can appreciate that.

{I also know that the camera doesn't phase you in the slightest since you think it's an extension of my arm.}


Dear mommy-friends, it's the thought that counts, right? Although I took the six month photos at six-and-a-half months... and then posted them at seven... I thought about it months in advance.

in need of a little more organization,



Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Oh my goodness... look at his cute little rolls and moobies!! I love that age, they are just so squishy!!
Squish's 1 year pics were taken at 14 months... it all works out in the end!!
emily
www.familyandlifeinlv.com

 
At August 29, 2010 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Amy Sullivan said...

Love, love these pictures. I am so stealing the block idea! Hope you are having a great time.

 
At August 29, 2010 at 12:34 PM , Blogger . said...

Heyy!

Came by to say hello to my lovely little neighbor on Mama's Little Nestwork!

I must say I've fallen in love with your blog:)
& it's always a plus to find other mama's with babies around the same age ( Adrienne will be turning 6 months in just two more weeks).

Hope you're having fun camping!



Liz.

 
At August 29, 2010 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CE-UTE!! Great pics!! Your little guy is SO sweet!!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous tracy said...

Oh these pictures are just sweet perfection!

 
At August 30, 2010 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! Your son is adorable! I found your blog through Mama's Little Nestwork and I love it. I can't wait to read future posts. I'm your newest follower.

Jill
http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/

 
At August 31, 2010 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

He's adorable! I love those blocks! I had some of those when I was a kid! I need to get some for Isis!

 
At September 1, 2010 at 2:52 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the depth created via the shadows!

What camera are you using? I ask because i am in the market to purchase one but am having trouble deciding. I figured i'd you since your pictures are always fabulous!
-Jessica

p.s.Am I one of the readers without an email account set up to my blogger account? I am lost when it comes to things.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home