This Page

has been moved to new address

mommyhood memo #12: you know life has changed when...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: mommyhood memo #12: you know life has changed when...

Friday, September 3, 2010

mommyhood memo #12: you know life has changed when...

...you get two showers a day: one in the morning, and a bonus one in the evening when you give your baby a bath. (Forget bath time... can anyone say splash time?!)




soaking wet but very clean,



Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 3, 2010 at 2:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm definitely tempted at times to just take him right in the shower with me to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, but I'm not that coordinated ;)

 
At September 3, 2010 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Rosilind Jukic said...

Oh! I am sooooo with you on that one!!!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes. I wonder why I even wear clothes during "shower #2."

 
At September 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Oh yes I know what that's like, my little guy loves to splash in the tub but I can't stop him, it's too cute!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Amy J said...

Oh, yeah, I always got two showers! Sometimes I still do.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home