This Page

has been moved to new address

moments to remember

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: moments to remember

Sunday, January 2, 2011

moments to remember

I may be a little late with the timing… but I’m okay with that. Even though Christmas has come and gone, I still wanted to share some of our holiday highlights from this year! So, a little personal photo dump of precious moments to remember...

Levi’s first snow:


Having a fresh tree:


Untangling Christmas lights:


Levi helping to decorate his first tree:


Shiny, pretty things:


Celebrating Norwegian-style with my grandparents:


The novelty of being all bundled up in winter clothes:


Christmassy flannel footy jammies:


Meeting the big guy for the first time:


Special times with my parents, including dedicating Levi at our American church:


Days spent not changing out of our pj's:


Hot tubbing in the snow:


Quality and quantity time with my awesome husband:


Morning sleep-ins and family cuddle time in bed:


Dressing up for Christmas Eve church:


Levi's first gift on Christmas Eve:


Opening our stockings in bed on Christmas morning:


Taking our time enjoying the small things:


Precious moments with precious people, including all four of Levi's grandparents and four of his six living great-grandparents:


Christmas round two during a long layover in Sydney on our way home:


And a smooth, easy, fun trip home:



Dear friends, it’s hard to imagine life without digital photos… or even just any kind of photos. Aren’t we blessed to be able to capture memories visually like this? I hope you were able to get some great Christmas photos this year too.

glad for the memories caught on "film",







adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At January 2, 2011 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! The look on his face with Santa is priceless! Looks like you had a great Christmas! So did we. I am just so glad all the crazy, hectic, go everywhere, see everyone stuff is over lol.

 
At January 3, 2011 at 2:02 AM , Blogger Lynda said...

Such wonderful memories you captured! I agree, I am very thankful for the age of digital cameras that allow me to take and store thousands of photos!

It looks like Levi's first Christmas was truly awesome! I love the look on his face on Santa's lap!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Getrealmommy said...

looks like you had a great holiday! :)

 
At January 3, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Jennifer Kay said...

My faves are definitely your grandma at the piano (priceless) and Levi staring at Santa, awesome photos!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 5:28 AM , Blogger Jennifer Kay said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 3, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Oh Adriel, these are really awesome photos! It looks like you had a wonderful time at home with your family. And I'm really glad the trip home was uneventful - that's the best kind of flight :) Happy 2011; I'm so glad I've gotten to e-know you!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

What fun!! Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I love his face when he's looking at Santa!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Livy said...

You will always remember this Christmas. Looks like it was fantastic. I love hot-tubbing in the snow too!

I thought my family was the only one who opened stockings in bed. My sisters and I still did this in my parent's bed until we were married. My husband and I enjoyed so much this first Christmas of opening presents with Laney in our bed.

 
At January 4, 2011 at 1:51 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

These are all so cute!!! That photo of Levi in the snow is so adorable!! 2010 was such a wonderful year!!!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 2:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm lovin' all the Christmas jammies! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time, and I am so glad Oregon gave you some snow :) Have a very Happy New Year, Adriel!

 
At January 5, 2011 at 2:28 AM , Blogger Carol said...

I'm loving that photo of Levi sleeping on your tummy. It's so precious. I'm glad your trip was full of memories and quality time. You are blessed with a beautiful family!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home