This Page

has been moved to new address

aloha!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: aloha!

Friday, December 10, 2010

aloha!

We are in Hawaii.

I know, I know. It’s a tough life.

We’re actually here for a work conference.

But like any clever family would do, we came four days early so we could have some fun and free time.

And fun and free time we’ve been having… with some amazing family and friends.

There has been unbelievable beauty.


There has been ice cream.


There has been sand. Plenty.


There has been swimming. And wave jumping.


There has been splashing. And posing. And a whole lot of smiling.


There has been screaming with delight.


There has been dolphin sightings and aqua blue lagoons.


There has been sunshine. And palm trees. And green, green grass.


There has been naps in the shade.


There has been fine dining.


There has been new friends. (Beautiful new friends.)


There has been lots of time to play.


There has been double the fun. And a bit hand-holding.


There has been freedom to go au natural.


There has been play time with the big kids.


There has been many sleeps on-the-go.


There has been numerous attempts at a family photo.


There has been lots of precious moments with people we love.


And there has been one very happy family.


Dear friends, how's that for a photo dump? All I can say here is… I hope you get one of these soon too. Cuz this is really, really good.

working at not working,


p.s. I'm actually in Oregon now... but when I started writing this I was still in Hawaii. Anyway, there you go. It was such a good vacation that I just had no time to be online. Or something like that. :)








adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At December 10, 2010 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Jennifer Kay said...

Oh my goodness..Hawaii is on my bucket list, it's the most beautiful place I have ever seen! The picture of your nakey baby on the beach is just priceless! Looks like you've had an awesome time.

 
At December 10, 2010 at 3:21 AM , Blogger Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh I am so jealous right now!!! Hawaii is so beautiful. And I love those little baby buns on the beach! So cute!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 4:32 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Beautiful photos of what looks like an awesome vacation. I hope you're having a blast in OR with your family!

 
At December 10, 2010 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like it was an awesome trip. The best vacations leave no time for internet. :)

 
At December 10, 2010 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Getrealmommy said...

wow. Jealous.

 
At December 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

Yes...I'm beyond jealous, but also so happy for you having such a fantastic time!

Also? The skinny dipping photo is the best!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Cameron said...

It looks like you all are having a blast!!! I'm so jealous!! And PS I love all your bathing suits!!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home