This Page

has been moved to new address

baby supermodel featured on postcards from...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: baby supermodel featured on postcards from...

Friday, January 14, 2011

baby supermodel featured on postcards from...

I was reading Postcards From... today, and realized that--in the chaos of getting ready to leave for our trip to America--I forgot to point you to a very special feature. You see, back in November Levi was featured on the fashion blog of Kate Maggie.


Kate is a dear friend of ours... and since she has recently moved to Canada, we're missing her a lot these days.

So as I pine away missing all five feet of her fabulousness, I thought to myself "Why not point you all there now?"

Now, without further adieu, please check out "Little Levi" - Levi's very first appearance on a fashion blog. Here's a sneak peak:


Just looking at these makes me a little sad... Levi's changed so much in the last two months, and Kate now lives way too far away from us!

But life marches forward, doesn't it?

While you're visiting the Little Levi post, check out the rest of Postcards From... Not only is Katie more than lovely, so is her blog. And--shhhh--just between you and I, she's also in the midst of starting up Postcards From Vintage - an online shop filled with fabulous re-worked vintage creations. (Love!)

Dear friends, do you read fashion blogs? I don't read many, but this is one that I don't miss... for more reasons than one.

proud of my little supermodel dude,


p.s. Thank you so much for your feedback about the best 1st birthday gifts yesterday! It's great to hear from some other parents of toddlers about what your kids liked best, and what's stood the test of time. xx


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 4:53 AM , Blogger cooperl788 said...

Oooh, I love new blogs to explore. And Levi looks adorable in her pictures! Heading over to check out her blog right now...

 
At January 15, 2011 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Amy Sullivan said...

Vintage? Oh, I'm there!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

I love a good fashion blog! Thanks for the lead:) Levi looks SO cute!!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so bad about fashion. It's really getting to the point of an intervention. I wear yoga pants and other running gear ALL DAY LONG. I could use a few peeks at a fashion blog ;)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home