This Page

has been moved to new address

girls rule, boys drool

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: girls rule, boys drool

Saturday, May 15, 2010

girls rule, boys drool

Now that I'm the mommy of  a three-and-a-half month old... this statement rings true more than ever before. (Although, for the record, I think my little boy is pretty flippin' awesome.)


But what is it about little boys?

Since Levi was born he has been a champion grunter/farter/burper... and now drooler. (And did I mention the blow-outs?!) I'm sure little baby girls do this stuff too, but my sweet boy very often can sound just like his daddy... and let's just say that daddy's not the quietest of men.


Someday soon my precious little boy will most likely be rolling around in the dirt, jumping in mud puddles, shoving bugs in his pockets, and eating sand. My laundry loads will increase and my refrigerator will have to become even more well-stocked than it already is.

That day will come soon enough.


For now I'm just going to enjoy the baby boy drool... Cause boys drool and rule.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Anonymous Georgia said...

Oh, I totally hear you on boys drooling. I've always disliked gender stereotypes, that was until I found out so many of them were SOOOO true! I have a daughter who didn't drool, didn't burp, didn't vomit, and to this date has yet to wee or poo on me. My little boy did ALL of these within his first week and at 3.5 months also, still going strong!

 
At May 17, 2010 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Sara at Miller Moments: said...

ADORABLE pics - love the drooling ones with the blocks, so creative!

 
At May 18, 2010 at 8:59 AM , Blogger HarmSkills said...

love the pix with the blocks! so cute!

 
At May 20, 2010 at 7:15 AM , Anonymous Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Your pictures are so cute! I love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home