This Page

has been moved to new address

shout outs: innocence, connectedness, and relationships

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: shout outs: innocence, connectedness, and relationships

Friday, March 18, 2011

shout outs: innocence, connectedness, and relationships

I haven't done any shout-outs in a while... I suppose I just somehow slipped out of rhythm. But there are some posts that I read this week that I believe deserve a wider audience and are worth your precious blog-reading time:


1) Cameron describes the innocence of childhood that's revealed when teaching her fifth grade class about the how the Declaration of Independence ("all men created equally") and slavery both existed simultaneously within our history. Go there.

2) Jessica writes a moving post about her encounter with a homeless woman who was seven months pregnant and her revelation of the connectedness between them. Go there.

3) Elizabeth offers four ways to help foster healthy relationships between our children and their daddies. I really do hope that more moms will read this insightful post on such an important and worthwhile topic. Go there.


And on the memos this week, you may have missed the launch of my new series called All the Children of the World, a Bloggy Bits post about How to Get More Comments, or the most clicked post of the week: The Hottest Baby Names of 2011.

Dear friends, any must-read posts you've come across this week? Leave me a link from your fave post (your blog or someone else's). I'd love to check it out over the weekend.








adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2011
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 19, 2011 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

I love all of the posts I read but, haven't ever thought of any of them like a must read though now I will thanks to you!! I'm going to try and remember to highlight other blogs, such as yours in the future too! ;0

 
At March 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing my post with others! I can't wait to check out all the other great finds!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

Thank you for the shout-out!! I'm checking out your other links now!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 3:37 AM , Blogger Courtney K. said...

Looking forward to reading these. I love finding new reads and fabulous posts. :) Thanks!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out! Looking forward to checking out these others too :)

 
At March 19, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I'm checking out these posts too -- I read a really excellent post on taking better photos at Prudent Baby:
http://www.prudentbaby.com/2010/04/25-tips-for-taking-great-photographs.html

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home