This Page

has been moved to new address

did you know i'm friends with nirvana mamma?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: did you know i'm friends with nirvana mamma?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

did you know i'm friends with nirvana mamma?

Could this week get any more exciting with all the guest posting and swapping going on?! So fun.



Today I have the great privilege of writing on Nirvana Mamma.

I met Erin through the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge (she was really the one that made it all happen... wow!) and am so glad that I did. Erin is a great writer and great blogger (those two aren't one in the same, you know). She inspires me and already I've learned so much about blogging from her. Having the opportunity to write for someone I admire is, well, pretty amazing!

I hope you'll go check out my post called I Wanna Be A Rock Star When I Grow Up, and while you're there, check out Nirvana Mamma's blog as well. No doubt you'll love it... and become friends with her too.

dreaming of a stadium filled with my adoring fans,



Have you registered your blog here yet?


adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2010 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home