This Page

has been moved to new address

mommyhood memo #1: you know life has changed when…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: mommyhood memo #1: you know life has changed when…

Sunday, May 30, 2010

mommyhood memo #1: you know life has changed when…

...you find yourself in the middle of the aisle at the supermarket comparing prices on frozen pizzas, only to realize that you’re rocking the shopping cart back and forth to keep your baby calm and soothed… even though he's actually at home with daddy.








If you enjoy The Mommyhood Memos, please vote for me:
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At May 29, 2010 at 11:16 PM , Blogger The Mommy said...

LOL!! That is so funny and amazingly true!!

 
At June 1, 2010 at 4:28 AM , Blogger Lisa at Rockland Mother said...

Ahah! I'm so glad I'm following your blog now as we seem to have a lot in common! :) I've actually even found myself patting my husband's back as if to burp him... whoops!

 
At June 3, 2010 at 7:05 AM , Blogger DREYA said...

LOL!!! I do that all the time. Ever notice yourself swaying side to side even without a child in your arms??

 
At June 5, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Adriel, Debbie from Egypt here - I remember very clearly that when my friends were holding Savanna when she was a baby, I still rocked back and forth as if she was in my arms.

I love reading your stories - and it's interesting to see all the baby stuff out there that wasn't around 11 years ago (yes, Savanna is 11)!!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home