This Page

has been moved to new address

every mommy needs a giggle video

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: every mommy needs a giggle video

Monday, May 10, 2010

every mommy needs a giggle video

Some mommyhood days are tough. Ok, let’s be honest... that’s an understatement. Some mommyhood days are downright awful! The baby won’t sleep, the house is a mess, the boobs are sore, and the headache is crackin! Those are the days when the giggle video needs to surface.

Here is my current favourite giggle vid of my little guy. Whenever I need a laugh or a pick-me-up I play this one another time and my heart swells with pride, love, joy, and wonder all over again.




Watching your baby (or any baby!) laugh and giggle is like medicine for the soul. I don't know about you, but dose me up!


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2010 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Jane in white said...

thank you! that clip was great. those giggles and gurgle noises are perfect. love mama jane of noey and ari

 
At May 10, 2010 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Adriel Booker said...

i know, aren't happy babies the best?! so cute and so much fun!!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home