This Page

has been moved to new address

mommyhood memo #4: you know life has changed when...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: mommyhood memo #4: you know life has changed when...

Friday, June 4, 2010

mommyhood memo #4: you know life has changed when...

...picking someone else's nose becomes not only normal, but expected.









If you enjoy The Mommyhood Memos, please vote for me: Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 10:54 PM , Blogger The Planet Pink said...

Agreed! But I'd have to qualify with picking MY CHILD'S nose. As a teen I used to babysit a lot and would have no trouble tending to bodily fluids of other people's kids. But since having my own children, the thought grosses me out. I'll pick my own kid's nose all day long, but no one else's. LOL

 
At June 5, 2010 at 2:00 AM , Blogger Louise said...

Hee Hee! Very true. I have to be pretty quick though - I think she finds the experience kinda invasive.

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Liz said...

So funny! And so true...

 
At June 5, 2010 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Alisha said...

I love this! Haha! I always tease that now I have 3 noses to pick, mine & theirs! LOL

 
At June 9, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger MAMA BRANDI said...

HAHA!!! And it's so crazy how it becomes second nature to us Moms to pick their noses! I used to be so grossed out by stuff...not anymore!

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home