This Page

has been moved to new address

interview on "open book girls "

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: interview on "open book girls "

Friday, June 11, 2010

interview on "open book girls "

Open Book Girls
Hey mommies and friends... I've recently been interviewed at Open Book Girls and wanted to invite you over to check out the story! The interview is all about my journey into missions over the past 10+ years and why I do what I do. 


Anne, the author, is a friend that I've met online. She is a great woman of God, a mom, a wife, an educator, and a soon-to-be-missionary. Anne's heart for children and for the nations is so evident in her life and writings. Click on over to Open Book Girls and be encouraged! 


Also, please let me know if you have any questions about the interview or about the work my husband and I do! I'd love to share more.








If you enjoy The Mommyhood Memos, please vote for me: Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
(You are able to vote for me once per day.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2010 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Cooking Up Faith said...

Wow, how cool! I'll check it out. Keep up the good work! Loved your Mommy for President post too! :)

 
At June 13, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Cassandra said...

Hi! I just found your blog from Mom Bloggers Club. I've only read through a little bit but your blog is awesome I will definitely be voting for you :)

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home