This Page

has been moved to new address

mommyhood memo #5: you know life has changed when...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: mommyhood memo #5: you know life has changed when...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

mommyhood memo #5: you know life has changed when...

...your family heads out for a quick over-nighter somewhere andupon seeing your packed carthe neighbors think you are leaving for a week.





If you enjoy The Mommyhood Memos, please vote for me: Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
(You are allowed to vote for me once per day.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 8, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Blogger The Mommy said...

LOL!!

 
At June 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

lol. That's hilarious! Yeah, my sister always laughs (and pities me) when she sees how many bags I carry around when I have my four month old daughter, Nya, with me.

http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

-Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home