This Page

has been moved to new address

a day for love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
the mommyhood memos: a day for love

Monday, February 14, 2011

a day for love


It's love day. Instead of focusing on who is loving me today... I'm focusing on who I love. 

Because there are so many people in my life that are so... love-worthy.

Dear friends, I hope you are not only feeling incredibly loved today, but that you are absolutely full of love to give away - both to those who mean the most to you and to the stranger you pass on the sidewalk. Whether you are dating, married, or single... childless or surrounded with children, may this be a day that resounds with love triumphing over loneliness.

with love,


P.S. 

{to my darling husband}
{to my sweet mom}






adriel booker | the mommyhood memos | 2011 
do not reproduce without written permission

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are such nice cards, hope you have a great day!

 
At February 15, 2011 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a great post, love the cards! Also congratulations on your new expectation. How exciting!!! Hope your feeling well

 
At February 15, 2011 at 3:05 AM , Blogger 4 Lettre Words said...

So sweet. Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At February 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Blogger mdforkids said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Those pictures are so sweet and I love how you say "full of love to give away". I really really love that. XO.

 

Post a Comment

dear friends... i really love and appreciate your comments. thanks so much for taking the time to add your thoughts and opinions.

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have your blogger account set up with a reply-to email address, i am unable to respond to your comments... and that just makes me sad. boo!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home